Is the Illuminati Provoking an Economic Collapse?

talk about different conspiracies ie... JFKs murder, OKC, WACO, 9-11, TWA-800 etc...

Groups working together to subvert freedom ie... Sabbatians, Rosicrucians, OTO, Illuminati, Jacobins, Fabians, Bilderbergs, CFR, TriLats, RIIA, ADL, SPLC, SWC etc...
pokerkid
Site Admin

Post#1 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:35 pm

http://www.henrymakow.com/
September 16, 2008
apple.jpg

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

Sept. 15, 2008

We may be on the verge of a stock market crash reminiscent of 1929.

I was watching a special CNBC program on the financial crisis when the news came across that Moody's had downgraded the Insurance giant AIG (American International Group.) This company was already on the ropes Monday when its stock crumbled to $4.75 from $11, %60 in one day. It was down from a $70 52-week-high. The company had gone to the Fed for a bailout. It was estimated it needed $40 billion.

Because of the Moody's downgrade, it emerges that it will need alot more money to avert bankruptcy. This is a massive company that holds the pensions of millions of employees. A money manager estimated that a trillion dollars would be lost if AIG declares bankruptcy. The whole world financial system could be taken down. He said banks in the Far East were already acting like this is inevitable, and the collapse already has been set in motion.

As you can imagine, the CNBC commentators were frantic. One demanded to know how the Fed can allow this to happen. "We know they print money," he said. Another wondered if the States whose pension funds were held by AIG could organize a bailout. Not enough time, he was told.

The bottom line is that Tuesday and the rest of this week could be ugly so be prepared. The second bottom line is that this Depression like the last appears to be caused by a deliberate contraction of credit. House prices are falling because banks don't have the money to lend to house buyers. As a result, portfolios holding mortgage backed securities are tumbling, taking banks with them. The Fed, after bailing out Fannie May and Fredie Mack, have let Lehman Brothers fail. AIG appears to be next and the dominoes will continue to fall.

At this time, it is important to be aware that an illuminati defector known as "Svali" said she was taught that the "end of the world" scenario involved an economic collapse. Remember the Illuminati is a Masonic cult founded and funded by the central bankers who own the Fed. Here is her full testimony given about ten year ago.

"Want to hear the end of the world scenario the Illuminati taught me? It was cult
propaganda, but this is how they believed the New Order would be ushered in:

There will be continued conflict in the mideast, with a severe threat of nuclear
war being the culmination of these hostilities. An economic collapse that will devastate the economy of the US and Europe, much like the great depression.

One reason that our economy continues limping along is the artificial supports
that the Federal Reserve had given it, manipulating interest rates, etc. But one
day, this won't work (or this leverage will be withdrawn on purpose) and the next
great depression will hit.

The government will call in its bonds and loans, and credit card debts will be called in. There will be massive bankruptcies nationwide. Europe will stabilize first,and Germany, France and England (surprise) will have the strongest economies, and will institute through the UN an international currency. Japan will also pull out, although their economy will be weakened.

Peacekeeping forces will be sent out by the UN and local bases to prevent riots. The leaders will reveal themselves, and people will be asked to make a pledge of loyalty during a time of chaos and financial devastation.

Doesn't sound pleasant, does it? I don't know the exact time frame for all of this,
and wouldn't want to even guess. The good news is that if a person is debt-free,
owes nothing to the government or credit debt, and can live self sufficiently, they
may do better than others. I would invest in gold, not stocks, if I had the income.
Gold will once again be the world standard, and dollars will be pretty useless
(remember after the Civil War? Our money will be worth about what confederate
money was after the collapse).

All this said, it could just be cult propaganda taught to me and others to frighten
us. It may be that none of this will happen. I sincerely hope not. I also strongly
believe that God is able to stay the hand of the wicked, and to take care of our
nation and others, if we turn to Him."

That noted, let's remember the words of Denis Healey, former British Defence Secretary and Secretary of the Exchequer: "World events do not occur by accident: They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings."

I think we are in for a recession, maybe even a Depression but I don't think the Illuminati is ready to declare their New World Order just yet. However, this could be part of a larger scenario leading to World War Three, similar to the role the Great Depression played as a precursor to World War Two.

The Illuminati goal is to torture the human race until we cry out to them for world government, anything to stop the pain.

You can find this article permanently at http://www.henrymakow.com/is_the_illumi ... ing_a.html
Articles >>

Henry Makow is the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas at henry@savethemales.ca.
Comments for "Is the Illuminati Provoking an Economic Collapse?"

Tom said (September 16, 2008):

I think, with you, that big-time deflation is in the cards, and also agree it is a caused event. If Paulson is not in charge he knows who is. He is orchestrating like a true sort of maestro. Our True Masters have got a certified-docile population to deal with, but they never can be REALLY sure. We North Americans are a spoiled lot, and spoiled children can be very messy to deal with if their candy is taken away (or their punch bowl, as a former Fed Chief called the Fed's easy money). But as of now I don't think we have any choice but to hang on and see what happens. I have utter confidence in God at the personal level (or think I do), but I don't know what he will or will not permit at the global one. And if there is such a thing as "the wrath of God," as I believe there is, I wouldn't want to be subject to it at this point in the affairs of mankind.

Paul in Australia said (September 16, 2008):

Hi Henry. Didn't you get that sense when Bear Stearns happened, that there seemed to be a hint of "appointed time" about the whole thing. I sure did and we promptly paid off everything we owed. Today was a 911 level event as far as global finance is concerned, and (certainly here in Australia) the media put a special effort into flogging trivia. Most friends and colleagues just have no idea and are truly sitting ducks with their massive mortgages and car loans etc etc.

Lorne said (September 16, 2008):

some years ago i made the move to
become debt free and to move some
investment into gold, silver, land, and
international funds...
and presently, it's apparent that if it weren't for the "fed's"
injection of credit
into the system much of the economy
would be in default and many segments
of the society would become unsustainable...
i really don't know what to do about it besides wonder at it all, and,
personally,
to continue to distance myself from it...
the possibility of some offshore (or non-domestic) haven for both assets
and
residence also posses some allure (i've always liked french canada,
despite some of the socialized aspects...
and brazil seems to offer a quite a bit
in the areas of economic opportunity and relative freedom)

"the ploy's the thing..."

Larry said (September 16, 2008):

Thank you for another timely article. I'm no economist but this was plain to me five years ago. Of course it is an Illuminati maneuver. In fact it started much before 9/11 with the missing Pentagon trillions under Zacheim which was announced the day before 9/11 by Rumsfield and then forgotten about the next day by the media. The Enron scandals where Cheney's buddies lined their pockets and then bailed out. And so on and so on.

The war in Afghanistan was pure public reaction, but I have always felt that Americans accepted the war in Iraq because they thought they would get cheaper fuel. Boy were they fooled. While the world mocked Bozo the Bush and laughed at his antics his buddies behind the scene raped the public coffers and kept filling their pockets. While everyone complained of his ineptitude he fulfilled his master's desires magnificently. Unfortunately the American people were never his masters.

If what was going to happen was completely obvious to me who has no pretence of being an economist I just wonder about all the people that graduate with economics degrees. Paul Craig Roberts was pointing this out years ago and I knew he was right. I didn't remember this prediction of Svengali because I have always had reservations about her but time seems to be verifying nearly all that she said. I do believe that all our world leaders are products of the type of upbringing that she had. Which brings me to the spine chilling conclusion that the Illuminati train their children to be psychopaths. But then again would a normal human being be able to send thousands of their own people to their deaths to line the pocket of their friends while murdering innocent foreign people that were no threat to them and destroying their countries?

Now Putin appears to everyone to be reasonable and intelligent while American and British leaders look like lunatics. Seems to me all part of the old plan to merge the west with Russia. To me it feels like watching a train in the distance moving slowly and steadily along a track towards a bridge that you know cannot possibly support it. I shudder to think what will become of us.

Andrew said (September 16, 2008):

At dinner tonight, the parties on both sides of me were panicked about the economy.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?"

Surely the illuminati has the answers.

They always have solutions to the problems they create.

Tony said (September 16, 2008):

Long time no talk. Indeed this is exactly what the illuminati are doing, collapsing the financial structure of the U.S.. No question we are going into a depression. The sad part is that most of the sheep haven't got a clue about the tsunami that is about to hit them.

No one will be unaffected by this - no one. Housing hasn't seen anything yet as the credit markets will now be completely shut and a new wave of foreclosures will hit the street. Jobs will be lost. Municipalities will declare bankruptcy. The next year will be hideous from an economic standpoint.

Hard to know what the Illuminati has in store, whether it is a new "Amero" currency or something else. Whatever it is, as you said the sheep will beg their government and their leaders to do something, anything to save them.
Very sad.