David Olofson in Federal Jail for BS crimes

Post Freedom Fighters Penal Addresses, their stories and travails contact information. As long as our Feddies are acting like criminals and jailing good people, this board will EXIST
pokerkid
Site Admin

David Olofson in Federal Jail for BS crimes

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 pm

"Its time to go hunting....."
pk

:-( >:o >:o >:o >:o Mad as HELL
Morel of this tail, get ride of those nasty semi-auto's before YOU too go to Federal
prison.
Like HELL I will.
I'm will to die defending my rights, property and family, are you willing to die trying
to take them?

Dear MSSA Friends,

A couple of weeks ago I let you know that MSSA had submitted an amicus brief in support
of David Olofson's request for the US Supreme Court to review his case where he was
convicted of illegal possession of a machinegun because his AR-15 doubled. The BATFE
tested Olofson's AR and couldn't get it to double. Months later they retested it using
ammunition with soft primer cups and were able to make it double.

I just got word today that the SC will not take the case. A message from David's parents
is pasted below.

I've learned that doubling of semi-auto firearms is not all that uncommon, whether from
wear, improper maintenance, sensitive ammo, or other reasons. Given the outcome of the
Olofson case, the status now is that if your semi-auto doubles, you can be charged
federally with illegal possession of a machinegun. If you take it to a gunsmith for
repair, you can also be charged with illegal transfer of a machinegun.

Right, I agree.

Gary Marbut, president
Montana Shooting Sports Association
http://www.mtssa.org
author, Gun Laws of Montana
http://www.mtpublish.com

===============================

To the MtSSA organization and members,

I am following -up the email I sent you yesterday. My son, David R., has just paid the
final price fighting for our second amendment rights. From his attorney Herb Titus:"We
regret having to inform you that about a half hour ago we received news that on October
13, 2009 the Supreme Court denied David's petition for review of his conviction. We all
had worked, hoped, and prayed for favorable action. We tried to reach David, but because
of the federal holiday we will not be able to arrange a telephone call with him until
Wednesday, October 14 at the earliest."

We must continue to fight and stress the message that we must continue the fight against
the government's erosion of our second amendment rights.

Please pass on and express our deepest concern, and yes outrage, regarding the USSC
denial of his petition. I am afraid this could be the beginning of the end for our rights
to own multiple cartridge firearms under these decisions.

Regards,

Dave & Pat Olofson

hangman
Acolyte

Post#2 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:11 am

TPTB really wanted to punish David. They lied and withheld evidence and witnesses that were exculpatory. No justice for us common folks.

pokerkid
Site Admin

this is a travesty

Post#3 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:28 pm

These fuckers who imprisoned him should do 3 times the length of time they gave him. If we started jailing prosecutors who broke the law, and charge them with 3 times the length they gave to said innocent, this shit would stop IMMEDIATELY.

its time to go hunting soon.
p