HORST MAHLER ANOTHER GERMAN POLITICAL PRISONER WALKS THE WAL

Post Freedom Fighters Penal Addresses, their stories and travails contact information. As long as our Feddies are acting like criminals and jailing good people, this board will EXIST
pokerkid
Site Admin

HORST MAHLER ANOTHER GERMAN POLITICAL PRISONER WALKS THE WAL

Post#1 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:39 am

Another great man being forced to goto Jail for his BELIFS and nothing else.He refuses to conform to the zionazi Juntas of the world. Thet Truth is the truth and it will destroy the fake religion of holohauxianity. God SPeed Mr. Mahler.
pk

HORST MAHLER ANOTHER GERMAN POLITICAL PRISONER WALKS THE WALK Nov 7th 2006

On 15 November, 2006 - the day on which Fredrick Töben leaves Australia for Iran - Horst Mahler will arrive at 14:00 hours at the Berlin prison to begin his nine months sentence. Typical of a malicious and perverse judiciary the sentence begins before Christmas – still an emotional festive season for most Germans – in order to inflict a maximum pain on a dissenting mind. You can write to:

Horst Mahler
Vollzugsanstalt Cottbus-Dissenchen
Oststrass 2
D-03052 Cottbus-Dissenchen
Germany.
Email: Sylviastolz@aol.com

hangman
Acolyte

Post#2 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:45 pm

Orwell's thought crimes are now reality. These zio-pukes need a lesson. I think they're mad that they can't control what we think. Fuck 'em.

Paul, I was concerned about your absence, hope you haven't been sick, just busy.

pokerkid
Site Admin

thanks for your concern HM

Post#3 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:09 pm

Paul, I was concerned about your absence, hope you haven't been sick, just busy.
As you correctly surmised, i/we are insanely busy. tRYING TO GET A SMOKING BOX UP AND RUNNING FOR THE HOME STUDIO SO WE CAN GET SOME KICK ASS BASIC TRACKS RIGHT OUT OF OUR OWN PLACE. In the future it will save us TIME and money. The music will be pouring out of us shortly.

Besides that we have been gigging, practicing, and trying get some things done aroud the house. So free time to peruse the boards hasnt been an option.

Keep in touch, you have the tele#
peace
pk

hangman
Acolyte

Post#4 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:31 pm

Very good. I hope things go well for PokerFace and you personally and all the guys. You all seem like genuine folks.

I have the tele#, but I hate to interrupt something important and do not want to intrude.