Interesting find here. Links for study, outreach, setting up a church or temple, determining the difference between Holy Matrimony and Marriage, and much more about living life by God's Law vs laws of man.
This is not an endorsement - merely a synopsis of what I briefly viewed.
Here's a sample of what's on the site:
The book The Covenants of the gods is an iconoclastic explication that shatters the delusions of a deceived world. History, law and the Bible are melded together in a unique eye opening exegesis that answers the burning question that has haunted men since the beginning of time. Order:
Here are descriptions of the contents of each chapters.
It is recommended that you study them in order.
Holy Matrimony vs. Marriage
- discuses the difference between Holy Matrimony, an Ecclesiastical ceremony with no legal significance, and that legally binding covenant with the state called Marriage that is in opposition to the God given relationship of man and woman as Husband and Wife.
Law vs. Legal
- touches on some of the fundamental opposing principles of these two different sources of righteous authority, bondage and jurisdiction in past and present established societies.
Citizen vs. Citizen
- discusses at least two distinct and different types of citizenship in America today.
Employ vs. Enslave
- explains the fundamental differences between man's inalienable right to the sweat of his brow granted him by his Creator and his legal right to labor for another master, ruler or god.
God vs. Government
- speaks of the principle conflict between God's way and man's foolishness.
Heaven vs. Heaven
- discusses the nature of God's Kingdom in Heaven and on Earth.
Republic vs. Democracy
- talks of the differences between these dissimilar and opposing forms of government.
Democracy vs. Demagogue
- touches on the fallacies, foolishness and dangers of democracy.
The System vs. The System
- references the system established by man in opposition to the system established by God the Father.
Conversion vs. Reconversion
- discusses the significance of equitable conversion, being born again, in reference to land and labor and living in God's Kingdom.
Money vs. Mammon
- references the fallacies and foolishness and the fiat character of the present money systems as well as its origins and nature and why it has delivered you into destitution and bondage.
Trust vs. Faith
- expresses the importance of faith in The LORD God and the traps, seductions and dangers of trusting in lesser gods.
Deported vs. Departed
- references excommunication from the world systems and why it has been desired throughout history even unto this day.
The Charagma vs. The Card
- touches on the concepts of the beast and the image of the beast as well as the so called mark of the beast as it was used then and now. [What is the mark and why you have it].
The Body of Christ Vs. The Body of the State
- looks at the Church, the State established by Jesus the Christ, manditorially exempt from the control of man's government and churches established under the State with strict operational restrictions.
This information was condensed from the book Covenants of the gods.
What Bible do you use? Ever hear of the Strongs Concordance the Bible dictionary, or How about the Greens Interlinear Bible... Who do you study with? What do you believe is heresy today that is taught as legitimate ie... RAPTURE etc...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest