King Tut’s DNA is Western European

Where did they go... assyria and babylon... Where did they disappear to? Who lays claim to lost tribe heritage. Are the modern day Western Europeans direct descendants of the 10 Northeran tribes...
pokerkid
Site Admin

King Tut’s DNA is Western European

Post#1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Uh - we have been saying this for years... That the oldest of mummies of the first rulers forward WHERE WHITE. And saying this doesnt make you a racist. God I am so sick of this name calling crap.

Also Queen Cleopatra was WHITE as well, so for all of the afro-americans out there crying that hollyweird might put a whitey actress like Anjolie-jolie in that part because cleo was black... can please just shut the F up!

King Tut’s DNA is Western European, maybe
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/139918

Maybe some of you already saw this, the story is about a month old, but I just came across it.

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass’s permission — but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

Hawass previously announced that he would not release the racial DNA results of Egyptian mummies — obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tut ... stern-euro...

What makes this interesting is Tutankhamun's parent's were brother and sister, making them both western European as well. His grandfather, Amenhotep III, reigned for 39 years when Egypt reached the peak of artistic and international power.

LMAO, is there ANY history we've been taught that is actually true?

Update:

Although the website I listed for this story may be questionable, it appears the that the story is true and the data in the story is correct.

What is unclear is that Western European origin is the only interpretation of the data. There are several scientific discussions going on on how to interpret the data.

I listed one person's analysis in a post below.

I found other information that the Western European origin conclusion would support some new theories that human migration was eastward and not westward which has been assumed for so long.

Its very interesting what happens to theories of ancient history as science progresses.