WHO ARE THE JEWS?

Where did they go... assyria and babylon... Where did they disappear to? Who lays claim to lost tribe heritage. Are the modern day Western Europeans direct descendants of the 10 Northeran tribes...
pokerkid
Site Admin

WHO ARE THE JEWS?

Post#1 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:49 am

Maybe this little lesson in Bible linage will illuminate your mind to an extent;

WHO ARE THE JEWS?
by Rev. Bertrand Comparet

1. WHO ARE THE JEWS?
2. WAS YAHSHUA A JEW?
To answer these questions, we must first define what we mean by Jew. The muddled thinking of most people on this subject is due to the fact that they never know just what they do mean by Jew. Sometimes they mean Jew by religion, regardless of his race, there are Negro, Chinese and Japanese that have been converted to Judaism. Sometimes people mean a Jew by race regardless of his religion. For example, Premier Ben Gurion of the Jewish nation in Palestine is a Buddhist by religion, though a Jew by race.

Since the question of whether Yahshua was a Jew by religion, is the easiest to answer, let's answer that question first. The answer is clearly no. Yahshua had the true religion of the Old Testament found in the law and the prophets. He constantly rebuked the Jews for having abandoned the law for Judaism under the Babylonian Talmud, which in Yahshua's day was called the tradition of the elders. In Matthew 5:17-18 Yahshua said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill; for verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, not one jot or tittle shall in no wise pass from the law till all be fulfilled."

Yahshua constantly rebuked the Jews for their apostasy, for setting aside the laws of Yahweh in favor of the tradition of the elders. This Talmudic Judaism was very different from the religion, which we find in the Old Testament. The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, chief rabbi of the United States, expressed it so clearly that I cannot improve upon his words. He said, "The return from Babylon, and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism, and the beginning of Judaism."

Since the religion of the Old Testament was the religion of the real Hebrews, not Jews, the learned rabbi was quite right in calling it Hebrewism, and noting that it came to its end when the Talmud was adopted. This was the beginning of a new religion, Judaism or Babylonianism, which the Canaanites, Hittites, etc. practiced.

We read in Matthew 15:1-9, "Then came to Yahshua scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem, saying, Why do Thy disciples transgresseth the tradition of the elders? For they wash not their hands when they eat bread. But He answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of Yahweh by your tradition? Ye hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophecy of you saying this people draweth nigh unto Me with their mouth, and honoreth Me with their lips; but their heart is far from Me. But in vain do they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." This same incident is also found in Mark 7:5:13.

In John 5:37-46 Yahshua told the Jews, "The Father Himself, which hath sent Me, hath borne witness of Me. Search the scriptures: for in them ye think ye have eternal life; and it is they which testify of Me. For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me; of whom ye say that he is your God: yet ye have not known Him." In John 15:23 Yahshua said, "He that hateth Me hateth My Father also." In Matthew chapter 21 Yahshua summed up their position by saying that even the tax collectors and harlots could enter the kingdom of Yahweh before the Jews. Surely Yahshua's entire ministry was a complete demonstration that He wasn't a Jew by religion.

Was Yahshua a Jew by race? To answer this question, we must trace the racial ancestry of both Yahshua and the Jews. Yahshua was a pure blooded member of the tribe of Judah, and no true Judahite was a Jew by race, as we shall see. Yahshua's ancestry is given in both Matthew chapter 1 and Luke chapter 3. Both of them show that Yahshua was a descendant of the patriarch Judah, through one of his twin sons Pharez, who was an ancestor of his mother Mary. He came through the line of David, and Nathan the brother of Solomon, as traced in Luke chapter 3. Yahshua was a pure blooded Israelite of the tribe of Judah as Paul tells in Romans I: 3.

Now, let's trace the racial descent of the Jews, let's note that the Jews were not, and are not Israelites. Yes, I know that you have been taught that Jew and Israelite were the same thing, but no greater falsehood was ever taught, as we shall see. Let's get the first proof of this from Yahshua Himself. In Matthew 15:24 Yahshua states plainly, "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Therefore Yahshua was sent to those who were Israel, but not to others. Accordingly, when He sent His 12 disciples, out to preach His gospel, Matthew 10:5-6 records that He told them as follows. "Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not; but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Then He added in Matthew 10:23, "Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel till the Son of man be come."

The disciples could have gone over all the cities of Judea in a month, so it was obvious that the cities of Israel, to which Yahshua referred, were the cities of the so called lost tribes of Israel who had already entered Europe in their long migration. Take careful note of Yahshua's own words. "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." If the Jews were part of Israel, then they would have been some of His sheep, but He says they are not of His sheep.

In John 10:14,26-27 Yahshua says, "I am the good shepherd and know My sheep, and am known of Mine." Then Yahshua told the Jews, "But ye believe not because ye are not of My sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear My voice and I know them, and they follow Me." Note carefully that Yahshua does not say that the reason the Jews are not of His sheep is because they don't believe, and that they could become His sheep just by changing their minds. To the contrary, Yahshua says that the reason they don't believe is that they are not His sheep. He knows His sheep, and knows that the Jews are not of His sheep.

Since the Jews aren't any part of the tribes of Israel, then who are the Jews? Let's trace their ancestry. We find the true line of Yahweh's people must be kept free from mongrelization with the neighboring Canaanites. Genesis 24:3-4 records that Abraham took great pains to see that his son Isaac, should marry only a woman of his own people. Likewise Genesis 27:46 & 28:1 record that Isaac also required that his son Jacob, whose descendants became known as Israel, should also marry only within his own racial line.

This law of racial purity had been obeyed for several centuries to keep the racial line pure. However, one of the sons of Israel, the patriarch Judah, father of the tribe of Judah, violated this law of racial purity by marrying a Canaanite woman who bore him three sons. Of the three sons, only Shelah survived and left descendants, read Genesis 38:1-5. This half-breed, mongrel line must be distinguished from Judah's pureblooded descendants by his twin sons Pharez and Zarah. Judah fathered Pharez and Zarah by his daughter-in-law Tamar. Although they were born out of wedlock they were pure Israel stock on both sides, Yahshua was descended from Pharez. The descendants of these twins are the real tribe of Judah.

Genesis 46:12 and Numbers 26:20 record that the half breed son Shelah, accompanied Judah into Egypt, and in the following centuries left many descendants. They were in the exodus, and accompanied the armies of Israel into the Promised Land. However, they bred true to type. They were half-breed Canaanites, lacking the spiritual insight, which Yahweh gave to His own people, so these mongrels remained idolaters, Baal worshipers. In I Chronicles 4:21 you will find them referred to as the house of Ashbea. Ashbea is a corruption of Ishbaal, meaning man of Baal, and shows they were still idolaters, unable to perceive the God of Israel. So these Shelahites, half-breeds, formed one of the people of the land who were part of the Jews in the time of Yahshua.

Another alien racial group who became part of the Jews were the mixed multitude which Exodus 12:38 records left Egypt with the children of Israel. The Hebrew word translated here mixed, is the word ereb, meaning half-breed or mongrel.

During the next two centuries in Egypt, many violated the divine law against race mixing and this mixed multitude was the result. On the exodus when the going became hard in the wilderness, this mixed multitude made a lot of trouble. Numbers 11:4-6 records how they led some of the Israelites into rebellion. This mongrelized group was still in the land after the return from the Babylonian captivity. Nehemiah 13:3 lists these mongrels as still being in the land and still a source of trouble, they were also among the Jews in Yahshua's time.

Then there were the various Canaanite people who were still living there. Chief among these Canaanites were the Jebusites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites and the Amorites. When the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land, Yahweh gave them specific instructions to completely drive out or exterminate all of these Canaanites.

Yahweh gave these instructions in Numbers 33:50-56 and Deuteronomy 7:1-6 & 20:16-18. "When Yahweh thy God shall bring thee into the land wither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites and the Gergashites, and the Amorites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; and when Yahweh thy God shall deliver them before thee: thou shalt smite them and utterly destroy them, thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show any mercy unto them. * * But of the cities of these people which Yahweh thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save nothing alive that breatheth: but thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites: as Yahweh thy God hath commanded thee."

I know it is fashionable among the liberal church members of today, to look down their noses at Yahweh and say, I just can't believe in that cruel God of the Old Testament. I think Yahweh will manage very well without their belief. He always has a good reason for what He tells us to do. The Bible never argues with you about the reasons for its laws, it just states the laws. There is always a good reason, if you will look for it.

For about 2,000 years, the Canaanites had worshiped Baal and Ishtar, the most immoral religion in the world, with the possible exception of some Hindu religions still practiced today. Part of the worship of Baal and Ishtar consisted of the compulsory prostitution of all the women. On certain festival days of the year, all the women of the village had to sit in the field outside the village gate. Any wandering camel driver who came along could select the woman of his choice. He would hand her a coin, which she must pay over to the temple, then he would take her aside and leave her with his syphilis or gonorrhea, as the case might be.

This practice funneled into Palestine all the venereal diseases of all western Asia. Any doctor can tell you that one infection of syphilis not cured, can produce degenerative changes in the children for as many as four generations. However, the Canaanites had been replenishing the disease with new infections every generation for 2,000 years. They weren't physically, mentally, morally or spiritually fit to marry or even associate with the people of Israel. Therefore Yahweh warned the Israelites to exterminate them. He warned if they didn't do this, they would have integration. Their children would grow up with yours as playmates; they will intermarry until you become as badly polluted as they are. Then Yahweh warned He would have to destroy Israel as He was commanding Israel to destroy them. The Israelites are often soft hearted and soft headed, however they did exterminate the people of Jericho and a few other cities. The Bible records in Joshua 15:63, Judges 1:21,27-35 & 19:10-12 and II Chronicles 8:7-8, that they left most of the others alive, merely making them pay a heavy tribute tax. For example, the Jebusites inhabited the city of Jerusalem at the time the Israelites came in. The Bible records that the Jebusites were neither killed nor driven out, but continued to live among the tribes of Judah and Benjamin.

Ezra 9:1-2 and Nehemiah 13:23-29 tells that even after the people of the southern kingdom of Judah returned from the 70 years captivity in Babylon, the Jebusites were still in the land and some of the Israelites were intermarrying with them. The Bible records the same thing as to the other Canaanite people, further proof of this is found in various places, such as Ezekiel 16:1-3. "Again the word of Yahweh came unto me saying, Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations, and say thus saith Yahweh unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite."

Yahweh could not have said this truthfully to any true Israelite; however, He was not saying it to Israelites. He said it to the city of Jerusalem and her people, who were in large part Jews. They had gained power in the manner by which Jews usually gain it. Hence, Jerusalem was becoming more and more corrupt, as most of the prophets record.

These Jews surrounded and became the influential advisors to the kings of Judah, just as today they surround and are the principal advisors of our presidents. We find clear proof of this in Isaiah 3:8-9 where he says, "For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongues and their doings are against Yahweh, to provoke the eyes of his glory. The show of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! For they have rewarded evil unto themselves."

In China, where the rulers are Chinese, you couldn't say that the show of their countenance doth witness against them. Their faces would be just like those of the rest of the Chinese. In Sweden, where the ruling class were Swedes, you couldn't say that their faces were witness against them, for they had the same kind of Swedish faces the rest of Sweden had. However, in Jerusalem the faces of the Canaanite, Jebusite Jews identified them and were a witness against them, the true Israelites were not hook nosed.

The ancient kings of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon and Persia were very vain about their military conquests. They left carved stone monuments telling how they captured this city and that one. They told how many people they had killed and how many people they had enslaved etc. On these monuments they usually had carved, in the stone, pictures of the captive people. Whenever they showed Israelites, the faces had straight noses and were generally of Anglo-Saxon type. However, when they showed the Canaanites, the faces were those of typical hook nosed Jews.

Therefore the faces of the Canaanite, Jebusite Jews, who had gained controlling power as merchants, bankers, advisors of the king and as the wealthy ruling class, identified them as separate from the real Israelites. The show of their face doth witness against them.

These Jews had brought ruin upon the kingdom of Judah. Now go back and read the many places where Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel condemn the wickedness, which was found in Jerusalem. Don't you find the same conditions existing in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., where large numbers of the same people have gained power through their wealth?

We find there were still large numbers of Canaanites in the land; they were integrated with the real Israelites and Judahites. These Jews were bringing the lowering of living standards which integration always brings, look at Washington, D.C. Besides the Jebusites in Jerusalem, the Bible records that the other Canaanite people the Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites and the Amorites, were not exterminated, but only driven out and made to pay a tribute tax. They were left in the land to be integrated with the people and to corrupt them. These Canaanites were another element of the Jews in the time of Yahshua.

Remember when the people of Israel left Egypt, they were accompanied by a mixed, mongrel multitude. The same is true of the return of the remnant of the people of the kingdom of Judah from their captivity in Babylon; the books of Ezra and Nehemiah record the return. The records in these books show the total number who returned to Jerusalem was 42,360. They also show among these were many who were not Israelites of any tribe. They were Babylonians who had come with them in order to get in on the ground floor, as the saying goes, and they had even infiltrated into the priesthood. It says, "These sought their register among those who were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found".

When you add up the total of all these mongrelized and Canaanite people, listed in Ezra and Nehemiah, they equal 8,381 people. This was about one fifth of all the people who returned from Babylon to Palestine, So they formed another element of the Jews in the land of Palestine during Yahshua's time.

There is one more group we need to mention to complete the list, and that is the Edomites. You will remember that Esau and Jacob were twin brothers. Esau was a man of such low character that we have Yahweh's own testimony in Malachi 1:2-3. "Was not Esau Jacob's brother? Saith Yahweh. Yet I loved Jacob and I hated Esau."

Jacob kept racial purity so Yahweh changed his name to Israel and made him the father of Yahweh's own chosen people Israel, named for their father. The other twin, Esau, married two Canaanite wives and one Ishmaelite wife, and left only half-breed, mongrel children. Read Genesis 26:34-35, 27:46 & 36:2.

As Esau's mongrel children could not marry into the true Semitic line, he moved out from among them and went down to mount Sier, the rugged range of mountains southeast of the Dead Sea. This land was called Edom, or occasionally by the Greecianized form of the word Idumea. Thereafter Esau's descendants were called Edomites. Read Genesis 33:16 & 36:1-9.

In this area they had a long and troublesome history. Esau's grandson was Amalek, father of the tribe of Amalek, who were such an evil bunch that in Exodus 17:14-16 Yahweh said He would have perpetual war with Amalek until they were all destroyed. The Edomites constantly harassed the southern portion of Israel until King Saul beat them off about 1087 B.C.

I Samuel 15:1-26 tells how Saul disobeyed Yahweh's command to exterminate them, and for this disobedience Yahweh deposed him as king, in favor of David. Even David didn't exterminate the Edomites and there was a long history of wars between Edom and Israel and even later with Judah. This history is recorded in II kings chapters 8 & 14 and II Chronicles chapters 20 & 25. The whole book of Obadiah is devoted to Yahweh's condemnation of Edom's treacherous attacks upon the kingdom of Judah, when Judah was being conquered by Babylon.

During the Babylonian captivity of Judah, the land lay practically empty. During this period, the people of Edom, partly from opportunity and partly from pressure against them from the east, moved into the vacant southern half of the old kingdom of Judah. Read the article Edom, in Funk and Wagnall's New Standard Bible Dictionary, pages 198-199 and Scribner's Dictionary of the Bible, Vol. 1, pages 644-646. From this southern half of the old kingdom of Judah, the Edomites harassed the little nation, which returned from Babylon.

By about 142 B.C., the returned exiles of Judah won complete independence under the Maccabean line of kings. About 120 B.C., John Hyrcanus, one of the Maccabean kings, conquered the Edomites. He too, instead of exterminating them, took them into his kingdom, offering them full citizenship if they would give up their pagan ways and adopt the religion of Judaism. This they did and from 120 B. C. they were full citizens of this kingdom. Read Josephus' "Antiquities of the Jews" book 13, chapter 9, and The Jewish Encyclopedia, article "Edom", Vol V, page 41.

By 69 B.C., incompetent leadership and intrigue within the Maccabean monarchy, together with the rising power of Rome in western Asia, gave opportunity to Antipater (also called Antipas), an Edomite chieftain, founder of the Herodian family, to rise to power. By bribery, boldness and military skill, he gained the favor of Rome, and the Romans made him Procurator (governor) of Judea. Antipater's son, Herod I, beginning as governor of Galilee, used the same methods to secure appointment as king of Judea in 40 B.C. By 37 B.C., he had gained complete control of Judea. He maintained himself in power with extreme ruthlessness and bribery, for which he taxed the people very heavily. The New Deal, Raw Deal and Great Society are not so new after all. This is the same Herod who had all the two year old and younger, male children killed in Bethlehem, trying to murder Yahshua

His son, Herod Archelaus, held the governorship (the Romans didn't trust him with the crown) for ten years of astonishingly evil misrule from 4 B.C. to 6 A.D. After this the Romans convicted him of crimes and removed him. Thereafter Judea was governed by Roman Procurators; of whom Pontius Pilate was number six. Nevertheless, the Romans left practically complete power of local government in the hands of the Herodian Edomites. They had complete control of the temple and power to enforce all their local laws. It is recorded in John 18:31 how Pontius Pilate tried to get out of condemning Yahshua, telling the Jews, "Take ye Him and judge Him according to your law".

These Edomite Jews could say that Abraham was an ancestor of theirs through Esau, as they did in John 8:33. This Hebrew blood, through Esau, had been diluted to the vanishing point by 1,700 years of marrying the people of Canaanite racial stock. Therefore Yahshua rebuked them for falsely claiming to still be of Abraham lineage and therefore inferentially Israelites. He told them in John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth because there is not truth in him."

You should carefully observe John 8:31-47. These were the Jews to whom Yahshua was speaking, and the Bible identifies them as Jews. In the Jewish Encyclopedia, the article on Edom concludes with the words, "The Edomites today are found in modern Jewry".

"No damn man kills me and lives." -- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
"Never be haughty to the humble or humble to the haughty." -- President Jefferson Davis, CSA

pokerkid
Site Admin

THE JEWS - COUNTERFEIT PEOPLE OF GOD

Post#2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:55 pm

THE JEWS - COUNTERFEIT PEOPLE OF GOD
Just over a century before the birth of Christ, something very strange happened.

The Edomites were converted as a group to become Jews by John Hyrcanus, in about 120BC (Josephus, Antiquities, XIII ix 1; XV vii 9).

Flavius Josephus the Jewish historian who lived just after the time of Christ, says 'They (Edom) were hereafter no other than Jews'.

If you can check the passage in Josephus, please do so and see for yourself. Cecil Roth in his Concise Jewish Encyclopedia (1980) says 'John Hyrcanus forcibly converted [Edom] to Judaism. From then on they were part of the Jewish people..' (p 154).

Who are these people called Edom?

In the time of the patriarchs, Isaac the son of Abraham had two sons, Jacob and Esau.

a.. Jacob became the ancestor of the twelve tribes of Israel, which after the reign of Solomon split into two separate political entities, the northern ten tribes being called Israel and the southern two tribes called Judah.
b.. Esau became the ancestor of Edom, also called Idumea. The Edomites or Idumeans settled in an area that was immediately to the south of the Dead Sea, and just to the south of the area which was later to become the territory of Judah.
From the beginning there existed an enmity between Jacob and Esau ( Genesis 25:22) and between their progeny, Israel and Edom. This is reflected not only in the historical books but the bitter judgements against Edom in most of the prophetical writings of the Old Testament. Have a look for yourself, for example, at Isaiah chapters 34 and 63, Jeremiah chapter 49 and the entire book of Obadiah. Revelation 19:13 describes Christ's cloak as soaked in blood. Bibles with marginal references and other reference Bibles virtually all link this to Isaiah 63:1-6, so Christ Himself will destroy Edom. Obadiah verse 4: 'Though you soar like the eagle and set your nest among the stars [referring to Edom's power at the end of the age], I will bring you down from there, says the Lord.' If you study the subject of 'Babylon' (Revelation 17 and 18, Isaiah 47, Jeremiah 50 and 51), it clearly refers to the anti-Christian sordid and corrupt money-power so visible today. Edom is linked to this Babylon (compare Isaiah 34:5-15 and Isaiah 13:19-22 with Revelation 19:3). Even Yahweh the God of Israel 'hated Esau (Edom)', a people 'against whom he has indignation forever' (Malachi 1:2-4). God Himself is going to destroy this terrible anti-Christian Babylonian money power, as the quoted chapters make clear.

The prophet Ezekiel refers to Idumea (Edom, also referred to as Mount Seir) as taking possession of the land and heritage of Israel and Judah (Ezekiel 35:10, 11, 15; 36:2, 5). After the tribes of Judah and Benjamin were taken into captivity in Babylon, the country was settled by other peoples (Ezra 9:11). When the remnant of Judah and Benjamin returned, there is no record of these others being expelled. By the time of the beginning of the Maccabean period (about 165BC) described in the Old Testament Apocrypha, the Edomites were occupying southern Judah up to Beth-Zur, a mere 15 miles south of Jerusalem (1 Maccabees 4:29).

The Edomite 'conversion' clearly opened the way for a virtual takeover along the lines predicted by Ezekiel. An Edomite, Antipater, became the Procurator of Judea in 47BC. Ten years later his son Herod actually became 'king of the Jews', starting an Edomite dynasty which ruled Palestine under the authority of Rome for over a hundred years.

This situation would in itself have been a stimulus for an influx of population from the arid country of Edom into the more hospitable neighbouring environment of Judea, an influx which would obviously have been encouraged for political reasons by the ruling Herodian dynasty. Edomites would have been appointed to the most influential positions, in order to extend and establish the Edomite grip on the territory and people. Herod became notorious amongst Christians for his 'massacre of the innocents', a supernaturally inspired attempt on the life of the infant Christ (Matthew 2:16). Herod's son Herod Antipas, continuing the work, was responsible for the grisly and appalling murder of John the Baptist (Matthew 14:6-12).

In the New Testament, the English word 'Jew" is a translation of the Greek Ioudaios (Yehudah-os), a Judean or inhabitant of Judah (Yehudah) - Judea - the former territory of the tribe of Judah (Yehudah), which now contained a substantial percentage of people of Edomite origin who possessed the political power under the aegis of Rome. Christ himself consistently showed a really powerful antipathy towards the people that the English New Testament calls Jews, but who were more accurately Judeans, the inhabitants of the Edomite-dominated territory of Judea. Jesus said to the Jews 'Because you are not sheep of my flock you do not believe' (John 10:24-27) and 'I was only sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel' (Matthew 15:25). In fact, Christ referred to those 'Jews' (people of Judea) 'who believed in him', as being 'of their father the devil' (John 8: 31,44), while in complete contrast He instructed His disciples - who were from Galilee, not Judea (Acts 1:11) - to pray to 'our Father who is in heaven'. Was He just suffering from alternating good and bad moods? John the Apostle in his book of Revelations refers to those 'who say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan' (2:9), repeated in the following chapter (3:9). Judea and Galilee were two separate states and political entities, as any Bible with maps of the Holy Land in New Testament times will show. Jesus Himself was not a Jew (Judean) living in Judea - he was a Galilean who lived in Galilee (Matthew 26:69, John 7:41). He grew up in Nazareth in Galilee. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. Christ visited Jerusalem, but spent most of His life in Galilee. John 7:1 says, 'After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; He could not stay in Judaea, because the Jews were out to kill him'. His followers were constrained 'for fear of the Jews' (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19).

'Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables. He never spoke to them except in parables' (Matthew 13:34). Many churches and Sunday schools teach that Jesus used parables to make His teachings clearer. But all four Gospels say the opposite. When Jesus was asked why He spoke to them in parables, He replied 'Because the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven are revealed to you, but not revealed to them' (Matthew 13:10-11, Mark 4:11,12, Luke 8:9, John 12:37+). In the passage in Mark, Jesus says 'The secret of the kingdom of God is given to you, but to those who are outside everything comes in parables, so that they may see and see again, but not perceive; may hear and hear again, but not understand; otherwise they might be converted and be forgiven'. Luke says Jesus told His disciples, 'The mysteries of the kingdom of heaven are revealed to you; for the rest there are only parables, so that they may see but not perceive, listen but not understand'. Was Jesus simply concerned with the salvation of all the 'miserable sinners'? He said, 'Do not cast your pearls in front of pigs, or they may trample them and turn and tear you to pieces' (Matthew 7:6). Are these actual pigs and was Jesus simply showing concern about his followers' jewellery? Who are these pigs if not the Jews, who follow the teachings of the Talmud, wherein Jesus is described as the illegitimate son of a whore? Why do Christians disobey Christ in sharing that which is holy with the Jews?

The Jews shouted 'Crucify Him!' (John 19:15) and 'His blood be on us and on our children!' (Matthew 27:25). Pilate was using irony when he wrote 'Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews (Greek = Judeans)' (John 19:19) - i.e.'the Galilean who was King of the Judeans', as in 'Queen Victoria of England, Empress of India'. The spiritual leaders of the Jews were the Pharisees, who unsurprisingly were associated with the (Edomite) Herodians ((Matthew 22:16, Mark 3:6 and 12:13). Jesus utterly condemned the Pharisees as hypocrites, using the word repeatedly (Matthew 15:7, 22:18, 23:13, 15, 23, 25 and 27). He also called them 'brood (offspring) of vipers' (Matthew 3:8, 12:34, 23:33). Decide for yourself: was this just a loose hyperbolic turn of phrase, like 'sons of bitches', or was it true? As is well known, Satan was associated with the idea of serpent. The Jews of the western world like to portray WASPs ('white Anglo-Saxon Protestants') as the archetypal racists, but are adamant that Palestinians born in 'Israel' (formerly Palestine) and chased out by the violence and terror-tactics of the Jewish settlers, should not be permitted to return to thir homes under any circumstances, although Jewish immigrants from Milwaukee or San Diego or anywhere else (even if atheists) should be given full citizenship and rights. A 'Jew' is defined in the Israeli constitution as someone born of a Jewish mother, irrespective of belief. The word does not refer therefore to a person's religion, but to his or her ancestry or race. The virulent and violent racism of the Zionist-supporting anti-racists is therefore Pharisee-like in its hypocrisy.

Most churches have no interest at all in the matter of Edom, and for them, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Obadiah and Malachi were effectively wasting their breath. Many churches are not much more than social clubs. They have little interest in making progress in searching for the truth. They have no interest in the statements of the historian Josephus or the details and actions of the Edomite Herodian dynasty. Where Christ Himself referred to those 'Jews' (people of Judea) who believed in him, as being of their father the devil (John 8: 31,44) most churches prefer to ignore this. They have no interest in the ethnic affiliations of those behind the Communist anti-Christian revolutionaries. Although Christ said, 'You shall know them by their fruits' (Matthew 7:16, 20), these people prefer not to think about the Jewish involvement in Communism (see below) and all the dreadful suffering it produced, not least for Christians, or the terrible culture-destroying anti-Christian output of Jewish-dominated Hollywood. To this degree they are anti-Truth and therefore anti-Christian.

Jesus said 'Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.' These churches are not interested in examining where the truth lies in these matters, believing that the liberal anti-Christian Jewish-controlled media is the best guide on where the truth lies. Although Christ utterly condemned the anti-Christian Edomite Jews, many churches still prefer to consider them to be, of all things, the 'people of God'! The churches 'with the benefit of modern advances in ethics and knowledge' obviously believe that they know better about the Jews and racism than God did all those centuries ago. Perhaps they believe that God, with the benefit of hindsight and advice from modern churchmen and theologians, would not have inspired His prophets to be such profound pro-Israel, anti-Edomite racists (modern 'Israel' is not the same as biblical Israel). But the churches of today are unfortunately often almost an integral department of the mega-money-sponsored Babylonian power-structure which discourages the search for and propagation of truth. The establishment churches can be relied upon not to rock the boat. It is customary for the churches to treat the period of the life of Christ as though the people of Judea were uniformly Israelite, but this is most definitely, demonstrably and undeniably not so.

It is customary for many churches and Christians to follow the leading of the Babylonian power structure in declaring racism to be wrong, at the same time viewing the Arabs as utterly deplorable for their support for the Palestinians, and the Palestinians, well, they really take the cake in not meekly handing over their country, homes, villages and olive groves to the wonderful although ruthlessly violent Jews.

Unfortunately most churches deliberately ignore the parable of the tares or darnel (Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43). This refers to 'one of the most destructive of all weeds' (botanical name Lolium temulentum). 'Before it bears fruit Lolium is almost indistinguishable from wheat, amongst which it often grows as a weed. Only when they come into ear can they be distinguished.' 'The seeds often harbour seriously poisonous fungus growths that if eaten by humans or animals will cause dizziness and vomiting and sometimes even death' (W.Walker, All the Plants of the Bible). Jesus said with regard to people, 'You shall judge them by their fruits'.

These churches also deliberately ignore Christ's parable of the wicked husbandmen (Matthew 21:33-46), preferring to follow the comfortable teachings of men. It is customary for the churches to proclaim that the Jews with their violently anti-Christian beliefs propounded in the Talmud, are the 'chosen people of Yahweh, the people of Israel', in spite of all the evidence concerning Edom and the unambiguous teachings of Christ. The churches, following the wolves in sheeps' clothing, must stop advancing and helping to propagate anti-Christian non-truths and lies. They must beware of the leaven of the Edomite Pharisees (Matthew 23). They must not be a tacit part of the Babylonian empire, otherwise they too will be destroyed by God.

Edom means 'red'. Communism almost universally is associated with red flags and blood, the blood of revolution and the blood of millions of innocent people. So it is understandable that the Jews have been prominent in violent, bloody, anti-Christian Communism, not only in Russia but in the US, Canada, South Africa and elsewhere.. In the early 1950's a scandal erupted in the US concerning Jews in Hollywood who supported Communism in spite of its utterly appalling human rights record. Senator Joe McCarthy convened a committee to investigate the matter, provoking the wrath of the Jewish-controlled media in America.

The Jewish author Chaim Bermant in his book The Jews devotes a chapter to an aspect of Communism that is hardly generally known. The author, himself Jewish, writes with a certain authority and familiarity concerning his subject and can hardly be accused of the charge of 'anti-Semitism' which is usually leveled at anyone who offers any criticism, no matter how justified, of Jews and their ways.

"No people is so averse to change yet none in recent times has dissipated more of its energy on revolution.. Although Jews formed less than five percent of Russia's population, they formed more than fifty percent of its revolutionaries..

"It must be added that most of the leading revolutionaries who convulsed Europe in the final decades of the last century and the first decades of this one, stemmed from prosperous Jewish families.. They were perhaps typified by the father of revolution, Karl Marx.. Thus when, after the chaos of World War I, revolutions broke out all over Europe, Jews were everywhere at the helm; Trotsky, Sverdlov, Kamenev and Zinoviev in Russia, Bela Kun in Hungary, Kurt Eisner in Bavaria, and, most improbable of all, Rosa Luxemburg in Berlin.

"To many outside observers, the Russian revolution looked like a Jewish conspiracy, especially when it was followed by Jewish-led revolutionary outbreaks in much of central Europe. The leadership of the Bolshevik Party had a preponderance of Jews and included Litvinov (real name Wallach), Liadov (Mandelshtam), Shklovsky, Saltz, Gusev (Drabkin), Zemliachka (Salkind), Helena Rozmirovich, Serafima Gopner, Yaroslavsky (Gubelman), Yaklovlev (Epstein), Riaznov (Goldendach), Uritsky and Larin. Of the seven members of the Politburo, the inner cabinet of the country, four, Trotsky (Bronstein), Zinoviev (Radomsky), Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Sverdlov, were Jews."

When Lenin died in 1924, Zinoviev - the first chairman of the Communist International - formed a triumvirate with Kamenev and Stalin to govern Russia. This 'Troika' as it was known was formed to keep Trotsky from the succession. Stalin was the only one of the three members of the Troika who was not Jewish. "Though Zinoviev and Kamenev feared Trotsky as too militant and extreme, they shared his belief in permanent revolution, which Stalin did not. Russia had been in almost continuous turmoil for twenty years and had suffered revolutions and counter-revolutions, war, invasions and a pitiless and drawn-out civil war. There were limits to which the endurance of a people could be stretched. The Russians wanted to bury their dead and resume what they could of normal life. Stalin understood this. Trotsky, Zinoviev and Kamenev did not."

"Jews had a prominent role in Communist parties elsewhere.." (Bermant, The Jews (1977).)

Christ accused 'those Jews who believed in Him' (note this) of being 'of their father the devil', and that '(they) prefer to do what their father wants.. He was a murderer (blood-letter) from the beginning, he was never grounded in the truth; there is no truth in him at all.. because he is a liar and the father of lies..' (John 8:31-44).

The Concise Oxford Dictionary (1976) says the verb jew means 'to cheat'. The Penguin English Dictionary (1965) says jew means 'to defraud, to cheat'.

But do Jews ever come up with really big, juicy, outstandingly audacious lies, lies which are surpassingly superior and which truly live up to that quality of chutzpah so admired by Jews? Let us see.

Norman G. Finkelstein of the City University of New York says:

"The Holocaust has proven to be an indispensable ideological weapon. Through its deployment, one of the world's most formidable military powers, with a horrendous human rights record, has cast itself as a 'victim' state, and the most successful ethnic group in the United States has likewise acquired victim status. Considerable benefits accrue to this specious victimhood - in particular, immunity to criticism, however justified. " (Finkelstein, The Holocaust Industry (2000) published by Verso, p 3).

Some further quotes:

"In an authoritative study, Leonard Dinnerstein reported: Sixty thousand Jews.. walked out of the concentration camps. Within a week more than 20,000 of them had died.". But 'As it entered into negotiations with Germany [just two years ago, in 1999], the Holocaust industry demanded compensation for 135,000 still living former (camp inmates).'

On page 83 he notes that 'The Israeli Prime Minister's office recently put the number of "living Holocaust survivors" at nearly a million.'

On page 127 he further notes 'If 135,000 former Jewish slave laborers are still alive today, some 600,000 must have survived the war. That's at least a half-million more than standard estimates.. If Jews only constituted 20% of the surviving camp population and, as the Holocaust industry implies, 600,000 Jewish inmates survived the war, then fully 3 million inmates in total must have survived. By the Holocaust industry's reckoning, concentration camp conditions couldn't have been that harsh at all; in fact, one must suppose a remarkably high fertility and remarkably low mortality rate.. If, as the Holocaust industry suggests, many hundreds of thousands of Jews survived, the Final Solution couldn't have been so efficient after all - exactly what Holocaust deniers argue. (pp127-8). '

'Both my father and my mother were survivors of the Warsaw ghetto and the Nazi concentration camps.. One of my father's lifelong friends was a former inmate with him in Auschwitz, a seemingly incorruptible left-wing idealist who on principle refused German compensation after the war. Eventually he became a director of the Israeli Holocaust museum, Yad Vashem. Reluctantly and with genuine disappointment, my father finally admitted that even this man had been corrupted by the Holocaust industry, tailoring his beliefs for power and profit. As the rendering of the Holocaust assumed ever more absurd forms, my mother liked to quote (with intentional irony) Henry Ford: "History is bunk." (ibid. p7).

'The Holocaust proved to be the perfect weapon for deflecting criticism of Israel' (ibid p30).

'Much of the literature on Hitler's Final Solution is worthless as scholarship. Indeed, the field of Holocaust studies is replete with nonsense, if not sheer fraud.' (p 55).

'Given the nonsense that is turned out daily by the Holocaust industry, the wonder is that there are so few skeptics'. (p 68).

'Annual Days of Remembrance of the Holocaust are a national event. All 50 states sponsor commemorations, often in state legislative chambers.. Seven major Holocaust museums dot the American landscape. The centerpiece of this memorialization is the United States Holocaust museum in Washington.. (This) museum's annual budget is $50 million, of which $30 million is federally subsidized.' (p72). (This is in spite of the fact that, as he points out on page 32, per capita Jewish income in the US is almost double that of non-Jews). 'With a reelection campaign looming, Jimmy Carter initiated the (US Holocaust Museum) project to placate Jewish contributors and voters, galled by the president's recognition of the "legitimate rights" of Palestinians.' (p 73).

'"The Holocaust" is an ideological representation of the Nazi holocaust. Like most ideologies, it bears a connection, if tenuous, with reality. The Holocaust is not an arbitrary, but rather an internally coherent construct. Its central dogmas sustain significant political and class interests.' (p 3).

And:

'The Holocaust may yet turn out to be the "greatest robbery in the history of mankind".. The Holocaust industry has clearly gone berserk.'(p 138-9).

If the Jews are not the people of God, then who are?

The New Testament says that the true followers of Christ are the true Israel people of God, and that Israel (erroneously believed by many to be the Jews) are the people of God (Revelations 21:12). Are these two different groups, or the same 'Israel'? But Revelations warns against those who say they are Jews but are not, being a synagogue of Satan (2:9, 3:9). The New Covenant is for Israel and Judah (Jeremiah 31:31). Psalm 83 says the people of God are 'hidden' (verse 3), and that they are under attack from a coalition of evil groups led by Edom. Although the churches under the influence of the secular powers of today generally emphasize universalism, Matthew 7:6, 10:6, 13:10-11 and 15:24, read in the context of Jeremiah 31:31 and Revelation 21:12 amongst many other passages, indicate that a new understanding will yet emerge, to much surprise and even dismay.

In Isaiah chapter 63 we read,

'Who is this coming from Edom .. in garments stained with crimson..?'

- 'It is I [the Lord] who speak of integrity and am powerful to save.'

'Why are your garments red, your clothes as if you had trodden the winepress?'

- 'I have trodden the winepress alone.. In my anger I trod them down, trampled them in my wrath. Their juice spattered my garments, and all my clothes are stained. For in my heart was a day of vengeance, my year of redemption had come.. I crushed the people in my fury, trampled them in my anger, and their juice ran all over the ground.'

Reference Bibles connect these verses with the words of Revelations chapter 19 (verse 11 onwards), referring to the Second Coming of Christ:

'And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse: and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True.. His eyes were a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns, and He had a name written that no man knew but Himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.. and He trod the winepress of God's fierce anger.'

Few churches are interested in this glorious picture of Christ our King on horseback, because they prefer to cover up the anti-Jewish aspect.

Jesus, at the conclusion of one of his parables (in code) says of the Jews, "But these enemies of mine, that would not have Me reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me" (Luke 19:27).

Why do the church leaders support these people Edom, whose blood will stain the white garments of Christ when He tramples them in His wrath on His return?