Creation vs. Evolution

As more scientists come around to the creation side, more and more facts are coming out that destroy the myth of Evolution. Did you know man and Dinosaur walked the earth at the same time? What was the canopy made out of that protected the earth before the deluge??
Revelation2221
pokerhead

Creation vs. Evolution

Post#1 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 9:40 am

Just a quick note to the administrators. Great topic, but please check your spelling on evolution.

I’ve got some pretty cool resources on this subject, and will dig up some links for my next post on this thread.

Revelation2221
pokerhead

Creation...

Post#2 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:04 am

Here’s a link to a good article pertaining to creation. There are also more on this site.

http://www.khouse.org/articles/technica ... 1-233.html

pokerkid
Site Admin

Spelling Evilution was purposeful....

Post#3 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:20 pm

Because that is exactly what it is. It is evil, because it allows mankind to believe that there is NO creator, that He made us because he wanted some loving playmates to enjoy eternity with.

In good communist countries, one learns evilution first before Karl Marxs ten planchs on being a good comrade. Here in America our forefathers gave props back to Father for it is thru Him that we have our God given Unalienable Rights that no man or government can take away.

In our Fed/State run propaganda mills, it is essential for future automotons they are creating, to NOT have a belief in Father. It allows the STATE to become our God, since the STATE is the one that is administering our Rights. In our case, diminishing them daily to the point we are all just chattel on the global plantation..

if you hang around this board you will come into a whole new lexicon of words you may never have read before.
peace
pk

Revelation2221
pokerhead

oops!!

Post#4 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:42 pm

I need a new pair of specs. That’s what evolution is alright. Evil...straight from Satan. What better way to demoralize man than to tell him he descended from apes...or worse yet, primordial soup mix! My mistake. I get it now.

webdude

Post#5 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 2:11 pm

yah - love it when i ask a darwinian like this...

Do you beleive in the big bang theory ?

-- yup

ok then who created the Big Bang ?

heh heh

Voodoo
pokerhead

Webdude, I actually had a talk with a guy like that once.

Post#6 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:44 pm

Went something like this:

(Me) "So where did everything come from?"

(Him) "There was a big Bang a few million years ago..."

"What was there before that?"

"Well, there was a Big Bang, a few million years ago."

"Yeah, but what was...."

"A Big Bang."

"Yeah, but what ...."

"A Big Bang!"

"Yeah, you said that, but what..."

"It was just the Big Bang! That's it! A real Big Bang!"

"Okay, but what was there before everything banged?"

"........................"

They don't like being stumped.

Ask them if they'll have the cure for the common cold soon...

WallflowerGal
Acolyte

Post#7 » Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:50 pm

I have talked to several professing small "c" christains in the past few years that actually believe in the EVILUTION doctrine. It is terribly sad! There is no evolution. Sometimes we have to believe just in faith. God can speak things into being out of nothing, what is so hard to understand????? It is a tool of the enemy (not just some evil spirit dude friends, but a real breathing element of evil is our enemy--the antichrists).
God bless