Microwave Weaponry and Covert Government Harassment

Post here about Cameras on the streets tracking who we meet, to piss tests, sattlelite gps tracking, echelon, carnivore, TIA, DARPA etc...
pokerkid
Site Admin

Microwave Weaponry and Covert Government Harassment

Post#1 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:53 pm

Microwave Weaponry and Covert Government Harassment Used on Many Average Americans
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/ar ... /39351.htm

Synopsis: Illegal government tactic used to silence critics, including gang stalking, mind-control, sophist
Source: ArcticBeacon
Published: December 19, 2005 Author: Greg Szymanski
For Education and Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use.

Microwave Weaponry and Covert Government Harassment Used on Many Average Americans; Too Many People Coming Forward To Be Dismissed As Paranoia

Susan Elmes of Seattle is one such victim of most every type of illegal government tactic used to silence critics, including gang stalking, mind-control and sophisticated electronic weaponry.

The number of people claiming to be illegally zapped by microwave weaponry and harassed by undercover government thugs is shocking, as America’s march toward a complete military takeover and martial law is getting closer and closer.

In the last month alone, at least 30 people have come forward, citing outrageous civil rights abuses, after Dan Nelson, a small town Montana carpenter, went public with how covert operatives tried killing him several times for spreading 9/11 truth information.

After Nelson’s story and radio interview, people literally started crawling out of the wood work with similar abuses, indicating the problem with illegal government surveillance goes deeper than most onlookers imagine.

If only a few people surfaced, the natural inclination is to suspect paranoia as the reason. But when scores of people from as far north as Canada and as far south as Florida step to the plate telling their stories, something much more alarming is going on.

It is common knowledge that whistle blowers are harassed, thrown to the dogs and spit out like shark bait by government operatives. But when common ‘Everyday Joe’s’ start getting punched around like a punching bag for simply advancing their freedom of speech and assembly rights, it’s time to start fighting back.

At least that’s what Andrew Suda of San Diego recently said after being raked over the coals for years by covert agents after he was put on a watch list for his “radical views,” views that simply don’t fit into the neo-con agenda. Suda feels communism and Al Queda are “good theatre,” falsely created by corrupt factions in the U.S., Eastern Europe and Middle East to bring about fascist state by the New World Order.

“I feel cornered like an animal with nothing left to do but fight back,” said Suda, an outspoken former Polish university art student, after almost being killed from a ricin poisoning incident administered by a female covert operative that cunningly infiltrated his personal life.

Besides Nelson and Suda, the 30 people coming forward claiming to have been zapped by illegal electronic weaponry and subjected to government mind control programs and brainwashing techniques is probably just the tip of the ice berg.

However, the common thread running through all the recently reported cases is not only are they being harassed by covert operatives in the traditional street-type manner with illegal break-ins, privacy invasions and wiretapping, but now the government appears to be using a sophisticated electronic weaponry programs geared at zapping the life out of people in their own homes.

Susan Elmes, an activist from Seattle trying to spread the truth about 9/11, is one such victim, who for the past several years has been the target of government surveillance in every possible manner, including gang stalking, mind control techniques, electronic surveillance, as well as the typical barnyard breaking and entering dirty tricks.

For years, Elmes has been extremely vocal in Seattle’s activist community, holding public meetings and displaying her web site at www.astarheart.com, where she strongly says the government caused 9/11 and is responsible for the murder of more than 3,000 people.

“They have put me through a living hell ever since I went public about 9/11,” said Elmes in an extended phone conversation from her Seattle apartment that has been broken into on several occasions.

“They usually leave these strange calling cards and do things to make you think you are going crazy. But they also poisoned my cat on one of their illegal visits. Luckily he survived, but he has never been the same.

“I know of many others like me who have been victims of the gang-stalking, mind control, and surveillance activities that have been used for threat, intimidation, manipulation, harassment, etc. Unfortunately we need an avenue to pursue damages against people that are currently attacking those trying to spread the truth, but there is just nowhere to go.”

On Elmes’ web site, where she has a picture of her car draped with numerous anti-Bush and neo-con bumper, she poses a difficult question facing millions of Americans who are in the same boat, maybe not under surveillance yet, but realizing they have been duped and played for stooges by a deceitful neo-con U.S. government bent on destroying the country from within.

Elmes asks: “What happens when the things you believed about the world, the government and the people working for the government, turn out to be lies and you are really living in a fascist state? And what happens when you become their target?

“Our government used 9/11 as shock and awe to manipulate Americans and now it’s time to educate everyone about the real terrorists in our country. I am a victim. I live everyday with the possibility of having my house broken into and live every day under the fear of gang stalking and psychological violence. Who will be next?”

In an effort to stop the harassment, Elmes has tried everything possible, including asking help from the ACLU in a well-documented written report, as well as seeking help from alternative clairvoyant sources.

Although the ACLU refused to take her case, Elmes said this “supposed civil rights group” has also been corrupted from within, staying away from the CIA mind-control cases involving programs like MKULTRA and Bluebird.

“It should be obvious, that we are dealing with, globally, the lowest form of mentality, spiritual and social corruption that can present itself in human form on the earth, and we are seeing evidence of the truest form of evil that humans and spiritual abominations are capable of manifesting on earth,” said Elmes regarding the hundreds of thousands of people being killed around the world by the neo-con agenda.

In her plea for help to the ACLU, she added:

“I have believed since I first saw the attack on the World Trade Center that the origin and planning of it involved Americans, working inside the operation of our government. I am also convinced now that the Pseudo "Patriot Act" and "Homeland Security" was actually created to do the opposite ?

“It was created to protect the traitors who are operating within our government and committing treasonous acts against the American people, including orchestrating 9-11 and the passage of unconstitutional laws against Americans. It is also my belief that the Department of Homeland Security is being used on targeted individuals in order to protect those involved in political corruption and treason in the highest levels of our government, and it has also led to me becoming a targeted individual for recognizing and publicly exposing corruption and criminal activities.

“My awareness of surveillance and harassment/psychological violence activities began shortly after the passage of the "Patriot Act" (during the winter of 2001), while working for Virginia Mason. On one occasion at the Port Angeles clinic, a supervisor came out to the Winnebago, which a coworker ( Jud Bailey ) and I worked in, and warned us to be careful what we say that "the walls had ears".

“I also became aware of changes in the computer operation, modem transmissions, which indicated there was some alteration in its operational functioning. I became clearly aware that I was a target for harassment and psychological violence from some of the people working at the clinics and some of the patients sent in for bone density scans (some of whom were also Virginia Mason employees).

“There were some people, at some of the clinic sites, who clearly indicated they had access or information from my medical records and personal life, by the comments they made to each other directly in my presence (what is known as "mobbing" activities, and is described in books, with information available on the internet and research documented).

“I was also told, from a personal information source, that new technology was used on me for research, without my knowledge or consent, while I was employed with Virginia Mason. And after seeing the GNN.tv documentary about mind control (The Most Dangerous Game), I believe that the operation at Virginia Mason involved a component of Homeland Security and most likely the CIA.”

Besides Elmes, others like Eleanor White of Toronto, Nancy Taormina of Spokane, Susan Fox and Jim Mecca of New York, to name a few, have all experienced what they claim is a sophisticated form of electronic weaponry, geared at interrupting normal sleeping and living patterns and having dire consequences over an accumulated period of time.

“I haven’t been able to sleep normally for over a year since I have been subjected to this type of government harassment,” said Toarmina from her Spokane home in an extended telephone conversation. “They started harassing me after I continued complaining to the military about their fly-over programs and other abuses on the public like chem trails, which were occurring all hours of the day and night.”

To verify the claims of these victims, a 2004 Montreal case recently uncovered CIA mind-control abuses involving a 1953 program and a Scottish physician on the government payroll. The court found the abuses were compensable, allowing 250 patients the right to seek compensation for unwillingly taking part in the sinister mind-control programs.

Evidence in the landmark federal Montreal case uncovered the use of LSD, other experimental drugs and sleep deprivation techniques were illegally administered by Scottish doctor, Ewan Cameron, recruited by the CIA while working at McGill University in Montreal.

Critics of CIA involvement in torture and mind-control experimentation are pointing to this case as proof-positive that illegal brainwashing programs are still being carried out in America, the mild-altering techniques being used on unknowing and unwilling Americans for many different types of covert activities.

And dating back to the 1950’s the CIA has a long and storied involvement with mind control techniques, essentially being documented by more than 18,000 declassified pages of CIA documents on mind-control.

Most of the declassified documents were used as a basis for three books that can be considered the best references for trying to get to the bottom of the devious CIA activity.

The three books are Bluebird by Colin A. Ross MD, a leading Canadian psychiatrist; Dr. Armen Victorian's Mind Controllers; and A Nation Betrayed by recovered mind control victim Carol Rutz.

pokerkid
Site Admin

Introduction to Mind Control & EMF Weapons

Post#2 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:20 pm

Binky: Some quick terminology

EMF = Electromagnetic Frequency/Fields

RF = Radio Frequency

ELF = Extremely Low Frequency

MW = Microwaves

All of the above pose the same health risks. All of the above are emitted from cell phone tower and wireless internet antennas as well as any source or transmission line of electricity.

I. Typical & Speculated Mind Control, Directed Energies, & Electronic Harassment Technologies in use:

The types of electronic harassment technologies in use vary from those used by local gangs to those used by international organizations (Organized Crime, Private Companies, & Secret Societies. The electronic harassment technologies used by international organizations may involve the use of directed energy technologies such as lasers, raido frequency energy beams, holography, interferometry, electromagnetic radiation, radio waves, sound waves, satellites, radar, miniature electronic robots and smart dust etc. In general the technologies use directed energies which can not be seen by normal vision and which can travel over thousands of miles.

These directed energies can pass through most substances such as walls, buildings, metals, mountains, and thousands of miles of earth. Once a directed energy beam intersects with another directed energy beam or a set of beams, then the point of intersection may create a radiation pocket in the victim. The radiation pockets created by directed energy beams can be engineered to contain sound waves, messages, heat stress, pressure stress, simulated forms of electromagnetic radiation, telepathic images, holographic and virtual reality simulations. For instance, two radio frequency beams which may have harmless radio frequency properties separately when combined at an intersection point may have harmful mixing radio frequency properties. Mixed radio frequency beams may be used to simulate sound by changing the pressure (expansion and compression) properties of the gases and liquids in and around the human body. It also is speculated that radio frequency beams with frequencies in the hundred megahertz or greater range (TV(UHF), Cellular Phone & FM frequencies) may be used in electronic harassment.

Directed energy beams can track and locate an human object continuously by means of holographic indexing into the earth's holographic matrix. Computer systems can be set up which store holographic records and indexes of biometric parameters such as voice patterns, bones patterns, aura patterns etc. A computer system may simply broadcast out a signal which contains a holographic index of a biometric pattern of a specific person. The biometric holographic pattern evokes a holographic response from the specific person searched for within the earths holographic matrix. A computer system then may receive the holographic echo response to the signal sent out to locate the person searched for with a holographic index. The holographic matrix system of the earth works like a giant cd-rom drive. Once the computer system locates a human object, it can then target the object with directed energy beams and track the object with a pedometer. It is speculated that directed energy beams may be deflected off the atmosphere or directed directly through the earth or other objects itself from ground devices controlled by holographic computer systems using neural networks. These directed energy beams can be used like fiber optic cables to direct media and electromagnetic energy at the intended victims. The only way to block out directed energy beams directed at an object is to use a force field or a material which absorbs or deflects 100% of the directed energy beam. Such force fields and materials are speculated to exist, but are kept top secret.

More information can be found at the Radiation Health Foundation Inc. web site at
http://www.rhfweb.com or click on how directed energy beams may work http://www.rhfweb.com/research.html#speculation

II. Typical Symptoms of electronic harassment victims:

Since directed energy beams may be used like fiber optic cables to direct media, radiation, and electromagnetic energy at a human object, then the victims may experience hearing sounds, seeing images, & feeling heat stress. Since certain parts of the body can not reduce heat stress well, such as the eyes and the genitals, victims of an electromagnetic harassment often feel heat stress in the eyes which cause vision problems. Lasers may direct synthetic telepathic images, holographic images, and virtual reality simulations at a human object which can be used to control dreams, thoughts, and emotions. Also, subliminal messages may be directed at a human object by lasers. Directed energy beams can be used to direct radiation at certain frequencies and energies at a victim to control basic instincts and biological functions. Directed energy beams can cause seizures, muscle spasms, controlled muscle movements, sleep deprivation, radiation burns, & laser cuts. Sometimes the victims of electromagnetic harassment are targeted by international organizations to control their spiritual, psychic, & interdimensional abilities such as dreaming and energy manipulation.

III. Other links and web sites on mind control & electronic harassment:

Radiation Health Foundation Inc. web site at http://www.rhfweb.com

Hypothetical mind control projects http://www.rhfweb.com\mcproj.html

Source

LFers, please add EMF related links, thanks. Binky

Must read: INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FIRE FIGHTERs
DIVISION OF OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND MEDICINE
http://www.iaff.org/safe/content/cellto ... rfinal.htm

Position on the Health Effects from Radio Frequency/Microwave (RF/MW) Radiation in Fire Department Facilities from Base Stations for Antennas and Towers for the Conduction of Cell Phone Transmissions

HAARP Video Download (Mind Control, Weather Modification, and Weather Wars)
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... =294007416

EMF's (Electromagnetic Fields) and CANCER
http://www.nmsr.org/emfs.htm

HAARP :VANDALISM IN THE SKY?
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... =294013523

Rising Cell Phone Use Fuels Fears Of Health Hazards From Antennas
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... =294280344

Protest group wins phone mast battle
http://www.rfsafe.com/opiniontopic174-p ... c020318b98

Weather War?
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... =294055883

Weather Wars: The Tsumami Called Katrina
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... =293930362

What are those anomalies on the Hurricane Rita radar screen... It doesn't take a weatherman
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... =294006158

Wi-Fi, cancer, and legal liability
http://rfsafe.com/article2683-wi_fi_can ... ility.html

Vancouver School Board Bans Cell Phone Tower Antennas
http://members.aol.com/gotemf/emf/schools.htm

Jeremiah 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. --King James Bible

pokerkid
Site Admin

more related info

Post#3 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:41 pm

Tinfoil hats do not block against EMF. Steel mesh shielding does. Same goes for blocking your cell phone from giving your position up. A small bag with emeshed steel wrapping it would make your phone go dark http://www.lessemf.com

"In the 1960s, Dr. Frey found that when microwaves from 300 to 3,000 megahertz were pulsed at specific rates, humans (even deaf people) could "hear" them and the sound seemed to come from just behind the head. He disregard it at first, but later work show that the microwaves are sensed somewhere in the temporal region just above and slightly in front of the ears. The phenomenon apparently results from pressure waves set up in brain tissue, some of which activate the sound receptors of the inner ear via bone conduction, while others directly stimulate nerve cells in the auditory pathways.

According to the information on Dr. Robert Becker's 1985 book The Body
Electric, the microwave voice technology was developed successfully by
Dr. Sharp in 1973.

In 1973, Dr. Joseph Sharp (of Walter Reed Army Research Institute) successfully developed microwave voice technology. "Serving as a test subject himself in an echo-free isolation chamber, Dr. Sharp heard and understood spoken words beamed to his head via a pulsed-microwave audiogram" (an analogy of the word's sound vibrations)."

-http://members.aol.com/alanyu5/part1a4.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agree.

Every type of radiation and energy wave can be bad, including the sun's. You are suppossed to sit an arm's length away from a computer screen to avoid very low level radiation that builds-up over time.

Little kids in Japan puking because of the Pokemon colors on their tv screen.

It's proven that certain color changes on tv, though not noticed while engrossed (hypnotically) in a program, have hypnotic inducing effects.

Stand in the other room from the tv at night with lights off and look at the bizarre patterns that are emitted from the most plain shows.

"Walking down the street at night, looking into the windows of all the neighbors with their tv sets on I realized we had becoem a nation of people experiencing the same things at the exact same time, a nation of people thinking the same exact thoughts." -Jack Kerouac

The cell towers are the rudimentary structures that mark the beginning of the DARPA/NSA controlled global pharma-technical-police state.

Link to this page at the NSA and look at the picture.

http://www.nsa.gov/ia/industry/gig.cfm?MenuID=10.3.2.2

Information warfare controlling business, govts. and people. Cyberbnetics, the cybernetic society, input-output.

Hidden in plain sight for anyone with enough will to see. Controlling our will, that is what it is all about.

"The thing-in-itself, the will-to-live, exists whole and undivided in every being, even in the tiniest; it is present as completely as in all that ever were, are, and will be, taken together." -Schopenhauer

"The Global Information Grid (GIG) vision implies a fundamental shift in information management, communication, and assurance. The GIG system will provide authorized users with a seamless, secure, and interconnected information environment, meeting real-time and near real-time needs of both the warfighter and the business user. The GIG will use commercial technologies augmented to meet DoD's mission-critical user requirements."
-NSA website

-----------------------

They use about 3 wats of EMF when searching for oil in the ground. Seismic workers will use EMF instruments to measure the evel of natural gas in coal bed seams or crude oil. Still with me? The EMF is able to determine the amount of gas or crude by hitting a wave frequency in the earth. The frequency in the earth will vibrate with a distinct tone when it hits natural gas. Our brains and entire bodies also run on many different waves and frequencies. You start introducing artificial waves to distort things and you will get all kinds of problems.

This is not that hard to understand. Elementary.

pokerkid
Site Admin

From Vandalism in the Sky

Post#4 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:11 am

From Vandalism in the Sky
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcatego ... subcatid=2

Quote:Related research by Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. For example, Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for manipulating and disrupting human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation (the stuff of HAARP) over large geographical areas. The most telling material about this technology came from writings of Zbigniew Brzezinski (former National Security Advisory to U.S. President Carter) and J.F. MacDonald (science advisor to U.S. President Johnson and a professor of Geophysics at UCLA), as they wrote about use of power-beaming transmitters for geophysical and environmental warfare. The documents showed how these effects might be caused, and the negative effects on human health and thinking.

The mental-disruption possibilities for HAARP are the most disturbing. More than 40 pages of the book, with dozens of footnotes, chronicle the work of Harvard professors, military planners and scientists as they plan and test this use of the electromagnetic technology. For example, one of the papers describing this use was from the International Red Cross in Geneva. It even gave the frequency ranges where these effects could occur -- the same ranges which HAARP is capable of broadcasting.

The following statement was made more than twenty-five years ago, in a book by Brzezinski which he wrote while a professor at Columbia University:

"Political strategists are tempted to exploit research on the brain and human behavior. Geophysicist Gordon J. F.MacDonald -- specialist in problems of warfare -- says accurately-timed, artificially-excited electronic strokes 'could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth...In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period'...No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages , to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."

In 1966, MacDonald was a member of the President's Science Advisory Committee and later a member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality. He published papers on the use of environmental control technologies for military purposes. The most profound comment he made as a geophysicist was, "The key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy." While yesterday's geophysicists predicted today's advances, are HAARP program managers delivering on the vision?

===============================================

Human Auditory System Response
To Modulated Electromagnetic Energy
ALLAN H. FREY
General Electric Advanced Electronics Center
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York

http://www.mk-resistance.com/frey.html

Electromagnetic and Informational Weapons:
The Remote Manipulation of the Human Brain
by Mojmir Babacek
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/BAB408B.html

Actual Patents Of Mind
Control And Behavior
Modification Technology
http://www.rense.com/general3/patent.htm

Timeline of Important Dates
in the History of
Electromagnetic Technology
and Mind Control
By Cheryl Welsh
http://mindjustice.org/timeline.htm

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology Carole Smith
http://www.btinternet.com/~psycho_socia ... S-CS2.html

Mind Justice
http://mindjustice.org/

pokerkid
Site Admin

Congress knows: HR 2977 IH

Post#5 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:13 am

Congress knows:

HR 2977 IH
http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001
Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

(1) space exploration;

(2) space research and development;

(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object;[/url] or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

pokerkid
Site Admin

Russias view on all of this

Post#6 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:15 am

The Russians are taking steps to prohibit this technology within their boarders, why not the United States?

First of the Three Duma Readings
(i.e. revisions) of Addendum
Signed into Law by V. Putin in 2001
The third reading by the Duma of this Addendum was signed into law by V. Putin in 2001.

Thanks to Emilia Cherkova for sending this Nov. 2000 first Duma reading of the addendum. Translation by Ramon Ruelas.

Federal Assembly --Parliament of the Russian Federation
Govermental Duma

Committee on Safety

Resolution

From the 30th of November of the year 2000 No. 28/3

Regarding the draft of the Federal Law
"About the submission of addendum to Article 6 of the Federal Law "About weapons"

Having examined the draft of the Federal law "About the Submission of addendum to Article 6 of the Federal law "About Weapons", The Committee of the Governmental Duma for Safety has ruled:

To recommend that the Governmental Duma adopt the draft of the Federal law "About the submission of addendum to Article 6 of the Federal Law "About weapons" in the first reading.

To appoint a second speaker in accordance with the directiveon law-drafting from the deputy of the Governmental Duma [Iljukhin] Victor Ivanovich.

To authorize the actual Resolution with the text of the [law-drafting] and all of its supporting documents in the Soviet Governmental Duma, for inclusion in the [law- drafts] of the day's plenary meeting of the Governmental Duma for the 20th of December of the year 2000.
Committee Representative
A.I. Gurov

9[m] 1053 CN Sunday, 25 September 2000, 17:36 Page No. 1(1)

Resolution

The Law-draft proposes an addendum to Article 6 of the Federal law "About Weapons" status, in accordance with which, in the territory of the Russian Federation, is prohibited the circulation in a civilian capacity and military, weapons and other objects, the offensive [attack] operations of which are based on the use of electro-magnetic radiation, infra-sonic radiation and ultra-sonic radiation.
The achievements of contemporary science and technically predetermined informational and psychological technologies allow for the creation of means and methods of secret, remote influencing on the psyches and physiology of a person or of a group of people.

There exists a wide spectre [range] of devices with capabilities of guaranteeing the alteration of the mental capacities of a person, to program his behavior, to breakdown adequate reactions and to artificially foster symptoms of dependency.

Audio-visual influencing is accomplished through auditory or optical channels, when very weak, low-threshholds of irritation, which are not consciously perceived, are instilled deeply into the subconsciousness and imperceptibly orients the thinking and behavior of a person in an predetermined fashion.

With the aid of ultra-sonics, [devices {not legible}] or mechanical influences of [expansive] frequencies greater than 100 Hz, not noticed by a person, exert influences on the mental structures and nervous system, resulting in pain in the head, dizziness, a deterioration of the vision and of breathing [functions], and convulsions which can lead to the loss of consciousness.

The use of infra-sonic (very low-frequency, lower than 16 Hz) of a low intensity (of about 120 decibels) causes nausea, ringing in the ears, a deterioration of the vision, and generalized suffering. The sonic [sounds{effects}] of medium intensity (up to 130 decibels) break down the organs of digestion and the brain, resulting in paralysis and sometimes blindness. The effects of infra-sonics of an intensity of 130 decibels and higher can cause in the subject the stoppage of the heart.

Under the influence of ultra-high frequency radiation, there appears a breakdown in the interpretation of reality, weariness, dizziness, head pains; and the heart, the brain and the central nervous system can also be damaged. In the capacity of an [transmitive{as opposed to receptive}] antenna, for the transmission of such waves can be used telephonic equipment [devices], heating and sewer pipes, televisions, and fire-prevention [pipe/water supply systems{not legible}].

In practically the entire world, work on "methods of hidden influencing on the psyches of humans" are considered a [high] priority and enter into the roll of the most important technologies of the XXI century. The [intelligence agencies] of government insert into their military doctrines articles about the priority of the application on the front lines -in regional conflicts -of non-lethal weapons which allow for the attainment of victory with the least amount of losses, not only among its own troops, but also among the troops of the opposition.

At the initiative of the USA, within the framework of NATO, there was created a special workers group for the perspective use of devices of non-lethal effects for the coordination of [developments/breakthroughs] conducted in this field in Great Britain, France, Germany and Denmark. Generators were created in Frankfurt Institute for Chemical Technologies (Germany), intended for the treatment [dealing with/management] of large crowds in conditions of mass disorder. The transmissions of the latest French [devices{not legible}] are capable of not only penetrating through concrete and armour (plating), but also they can very quickly break them down. According to reports in means of mass information, the British army, in the year 1995, conducted in Northern Ireland field [real-time] testing of non-lethal weapons for dispersal of crowds. There are also available facts regarding the application of electro-magnetic weapons against subjects in Yugoslavia in the year 1999.

The creation of infra-sonic devices of [attack] was declared a priority in the USA, among all of the developments [in the field of] non-lethal weapons. According to the evaluation of military specialists, the American army, with the aid of un-manned, lethal devices, is capable -with the aid of a SVCh. (ultra-high frequency) generator --of stopping -at a distance of several hundred meters from shore, an enemy ship of a sea landing force. According to the appraisal of the Stockholm International Insitute of World Problems (SIPRI), in the next two years, expenditures in the USA for the development and purchase of non-lethal weapons will exceed a billion dollars.

At the present time, through the Federal law "About Weapons," is it forbidden within the territory of the Russian Federation, in a civilian capacity and armed services, the circulation of weapons and other objects, the offensive operations of which are based only on the uses of radioactive radiation and biological factors, but they do not account for the development of informational and psychological technologies, the applications of which enable hidden influencing on the psyches and physiologies of people. This led to, in the Russian Congress, the possibility of the addendum to the Federal law "About Weapons," which bear the aforementioned characteristics. This does not [weaken] the structure of the existing laws and is completely in keeping with its basic direction --the preservation [defense] of the lives of and the health of citizens and in guaranteeing public safety.

On the basis of the included, it is proposed that the draft of the Federal law "About the submission of addendum to Article 6 of the Federal Law "About weapons," introduced by the Assembly of the Krasnojarskii region, be adopted in the first reading.

Committee Representative
A.I. Gurov

Addendum:

On the introduction of an addendum to Article 6 of the Federal Law "About Weapons" Accepted by the Governmental Duma on 28th June, 2001

Article 1. Paragraph seven of point 1, Article 6 of the Federal Law from 13 December 1996, No. 150-FZ "About Weapons" (meeting of the legislation of the Russian Federation, 1996, (No. 51, pg. 5681) after the words "of biological factors;" to supplement with the words "weapons and other objects, whose damaging effect is based on the use of electromagnetic, light, thermal, infrasonic or ultrasonic emission and which have the output parameters which exceed the values established by the state standards of the Russian Federation and which correspond to the standards of the federal organ of executive power in the area of public health, and also indicated weapons and objects produced beyond the limits of the territory of the Russian Federation;".

Article 2. The actual federal law becomes effective from the day of its official publication.

President

Russian Federation

V. Putin

Moscow, Kremlin
26 July, 2001
No. 103-FZ

===============================================

Title: Russian parliament concerned about US plans to develop new weapon
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/haarp-duma.htm

Document Number: FBIS-SOV-2002-0808
Document Date: 08 Aug 2002
Division: Russia, North America
Subdivision: Russia, United States
Sourceline: CEP20020808000087 Moscow Interfax in English 1009 GMT 8 Aug 02
Citysource: Moscow Interfax
Language: English

[FBIS Transcribed Text] MOSCOW. Aug 8 (Interfax) - The Russian State
Duma has expressed concern about the United States' program to develop a
qualitatively new type of weapon.
"Under the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), the
U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the
near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves," the State Duma said
in an appeal circulated on Thursday.
"The significance of this qualitative leap could be compared to the
transition from cold steel to fire arms, or from conventional weapons to
nuclear weapons. This new type of weapons differs from previous types in
that the near-Earth medium becomes at once an object of direct influence
and its component.
These conclusions were made by the commission of the State Duma's
international affairs and defense committees, the statement reads.
The committees reported that the U.S. is planning to test three
facilities of this kind. One of them is located on the military testing
ground in Alaska and its full-scale tests are to begin in early 2003. The
second one is in Greenland and the third one in Norway.
"When these facilities are launched into space from Norway, Alsaka and
Greenland, a closed contour will be created with a truly fantastic
integral potential for influencing the near-Earth medium," the State Duma
said.
The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific experiments, under
the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global community, will
create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and
equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents
in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative
impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions, the
deputies said.
They demanded that an international ban be put on such large-scale
geophysical experiments.
The appeal, signed by 90 deputies, has been sent to President Vladimir
Putin, to the United Nations and other international organizations, to
the parliaments and leaders of the UN member countries, to the scientific
public and to mass media outlets.
Among those who signed the appeal are Tatyana Astrakhankina, Nikolai
Kharitonov, Yegor Ligachev, Sergei Reshulsky, Vitaly Sevastyanov, Viktor
Cherepkov, Valentin Zorkaltsev and Alexei Mitrofanov.

[Description of Source: Moscow Interfax in English -- non-government
information agency known for its aggressive reporting, extensive economic
coverage, and good coverage of Russia's regions]

pokerkid
Site Admin

CIA-funded(?) Professor Michael Persinger

Post#7 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:18 am

Way too late for this, but I came across the research of the CIA-funded(?) Professor Michael Persinger, at the behavioural neuroscience department of Laurentian University, Ontario, Canada.

His research is peer-reviewed and published in respected clinical journals, and I think few dispute that he can indeed induce peculiar mental states in his patients using a device that emits EM signals via a "Koren" helmet.

For some weird reason, Persinger appears to do nothing useful with his research - he specialises in inducing mystical and religious experiences - enlightenings as it were. Maybe that's how Dubya gets his war messages from God?

Some hack from the Independent, one of London's newspapers, volunteered for Persinger's 'therapy' and reported it as one of the most frightening experiences she'd ever had.

Somewhere on the net is a kit for building the equipment. The relevant frequencies and waveforms are generated by the PC, somehow encoded into a signal that can be induced into the brain using the emitters on the Koren helmet, and away you go!

pokerkid
Site Admin

Mind Control (Electronic)

Post#8 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:41 am

Mind Control (Electronic)
http://www.freedomdomain.com/mindelectronic.html

Can the government, or more appropriately, the CIA, read your thoughts? Even worse, can they "Implant Thoughts" into your head? Would that be the ultimate Mind Control, if they could control what you actually think and yet, you could never even detect it?

There is overwhelming evidence to suggest this is the case. More and more these days we here about mass murderers quoted as saying "I hear voices in my head" or "A voice told me to do it". Is this a mass phenomena, a coincidence? Or is it the result of years of research and work by the CIA into secret electronic methods of mind control?

Mind control comes in many forms. Poisoning of our food supply, pharmaceutical and hard drugs, Monarch and personality imprinting, and Electronic, as well. Electronic mind control may be the most effective, in that it is practically invisible and not so easily detected. We are constantly surrounded by wires and antennas broadcasting everything from radio and T.V. signals to power plants and electrical grids and power lines. All of this has a subtle effect on our "subtle energy systems", i.e. Chakras. There are studies that have been done, particularly in Australia, which document the dangers of Cullular frequency and the increased rate of Brain Tumors and cancers. This information should not surprise anyone. But, is there a more planned, directed attack on people through electronic warfare? Absolutely!!

Electronics and sound come together when you are dealing with frequency. You can create an electronic device to produce specific frequencies. Frequencies, by themselves can shatter glass, explode an object, including a person, and effect the nature of energies already present at various earth locations. Frequencies combined with particular oscillation rates can do things you wouldn't even imagine. So, what has the military been doing with this technology?

Creating Mind Control Weapons, What Else?

Of course the Soviets were into this stuff a while before we were, but leave it to the Secret Societies to build up Russia enough so that the American Intelligence agencies would have to compete. Problem -Reaction - Solution. The Masonic Way.

So, during the 1950's our own Military got involved in this research, and today the original MK-ULTRA project has secretly evolved into something much more devastation.

There is speculation that HAARP involves elements of this "Electronic Mind Control". There is a system of Towers around the United States that are linked to HAARP in Alaska.

There has been talk for years that a Freemason backed leader would emerge and appear to the world to be "Christ". His name is Mytreiya and he is promoted by a man by the name of Benjamin Creme. He is promoted by the Philosophical Research Society, a Masonic Institution, and Creme's lectures are occasionally held at Masonic Lodges. By now, many people have heard of him. It has been said, that one day, when he is ready, Mytreiya will emerge again, and his message will be broadcast on television, but that everyone, whether watching, or not, will "Hear his Voice". It has been suspected that it would take a Nation-Wide electronic signal system utilizing this very technology, in order to accomplish this, hence the suspicion of HAARP.

The specific technology used to accomplish this is called " RHIC-EDOM", which stands for "Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control & Electronic Dissolution of Memory". The following information, (since I can't provide hundreds of details from my own brain,) is taken from a few books, which in turn rely on info. from other books as well. The main books are "Psychic Dictatorship in America" by Alex Constantine and "Operation Mind Control" by Walter Bowart :

From Chapter 1 : Hearing "Voices" : (The Hidden history of CIA and Pentagon Electromagnetic Mind Control Experiments on Involuntary Human Subjects :

Ricardo S. Caputo was a very disturbed man, as the New York Times blared : "Inner Voices Demand Blood : Confession Diary in the Killing of 4 Women".
In dozens of sessions with his Attorney and Psychiatrist, Caputo spoke of hearing "bizarre voices" and "seeing hallucinations" when driven to murderous fits. He described the three personalities inside him. In his diary, the killer wrote of his violent moods, proceeded by "broad lines" crossing his vision whenever his emotional state deteriorated and the voices tauted him into a murderour rage.
Desperate, Caputo turned to his brotherAlfredo and hired an attorney. Heeding their advice, he surrendured to the Argentine authorities, but "police and judges simply threw up their hands", the Times reported, claiming that since no charges were pending against him, he could not be arrested, no matter how many crimes he confessed to". In his diary Caputo described the four killings, the "broad lines" scoring his vision when his emotions swung out of control and the voices harassed him. "The voices", he said, "did not let me have any peace".
An equally repugnant story was told by Carl Campbell, described by his mother as a troubled man haunted by "voices". On May 5, 1991, Carl strolled to a bus stop in the Pentagon parking lot and emptied 5 pistol rounds into the chest and abdomen of Navy CommanderEdward J. Higgins, an arms control specialist for the DoD. Campbell was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder.
Psychologists submitted a report to U.S. Magistrate W. Curtis Sewell in Alexandria. In it, they wrote that Campbell claimed the CIA had "injected" him with a micro-chip that controlled his mind. In fact, there is a little known technique used by the CIA for injecting a computer chip into the bloodstream, which delivers it to the brain where it catches and lodges. (Constantine documents this from an article titled "Brain Transmitters : What they are and how they are used" from Mediaeko Investigative Reporting Group, Oct. 1993 - Pg. 4 - "Liquid Crystals which are injected directly into the bloodstream" fasten to the brain.)
The question is, how did Campbell, ruled mentally incompetant by the court, a gibbering psychotic, become familiar with an obscure procedure for implanting a biomedical telemetry chip?

Early Giants of Remote Mind Control

The CIAs experiments in radio control of the brain are based on the development of the EEG in the 1920's. In 1934, doctor's Chaffee and Light published a pivotal monograph, "A Method for Remote Control of Electrical Stimulation of the Nervous System". Work along the same lines allowed Dr. Jose Delgado of Cordoba, Spain to climb into bull-ring and, with the push of a button, trigger an electrode in the head of a charging bull and stop the beast in it's tracks.
Further groundbreaking advances were made by L.L. Vasiliev, the famed Russian Physiologist and doyan of parapsychology, in "Critical Evaluation of the Hypnogenic Method". The article detailed the experiments of Dr. I.F. Tomashevsky in remote radio control of the brain "at a distance of one or more rooms and under conditions that the participant would not know or suspect that she would be experimented with...One such experiment was carried out in a park at a distance," Vasiliev reported, and "a post-hypnotic mental suggestion to go to sleep was complied with within a minute."
By 1956, Curtiss Shafer, an electrical engineer for the Norden - Ketay Corporation, could explore the possibilities at the National Electronics Conference in Chicago. "The ultimate achievement of bio-control may be man himself," Shafer said, "The controlled subjects would never be permitted to think as individuals. A few months after birth, q surgeon would equip each child with a socket mounted under the scalp and electrodes reaching selected areas of brain tissue". In this Psycho-Arcadia, "sensory perceptions and muscular activity could either be modified or completely controlled by bioelectric signals radiating from state-controlled transmitters." -(From the Hidden Persuaders - Vance Packard, David McKay, 1957)
The CIA had already rished headlong into Shafer's EMR dystophia with the founding of an experimental mind control clinic in Montreal, directed by the notorious Dr. Ewen Cameron, M.D. on grants from the Rockefeller Foundation and J.D. McConnell of the Montreal Star. Another pool of funding was the Gerschickter Foundation, named for Dr. Charles Gerschickter of Georgetown University Hospital, who had tested potent drugs on mental patients and the terminally ill, and bombarded monkeys with radar waves until they passed out at the behest of the CIA. (From "The Search for the Manchurian Candidate : The CIA and Mind Control - by John Marks, 1979, P. 202-203)
Allen Memorial was housed in a limestone mansion atop Mount Royal, donated by Sir Hugh Allen and staffed with emigre psychiatrists from war-crushed Europe.
Cameron shared a bloodles, sadistic character with the Nazis he analyzed early in his carreer. Allen Memorial opend in 1942. Three years later, he was invited to Nuremberg to evaluate the mental state of Rudolph Hess. In Germany, Cameron could dissect the abberations of fascist rule. Dr. Harvey Weinstein, a psychiatrist who's father was a guinea pig for Cameron's mind control experiments, writes that Germany was "a laboratory in which the issues of authority, powerlessness, individual motivation, and behaviour could be examined" (From "A Father, a Son, and the CIA - by Harvey Weinstein, 1988) and ruthlessly applied in montreal. Cameron's early revulsion at Nazi violence gave way to a growing elitist sensibility. His scorn for the weak, including his own mentally crippled patients, qualified him for the carnage to come.
In 1992, Retired Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty, formerly a Pentagon liaison to the CIA, told author Dick Russell that Allen Memorial "was pretty well organized." : Prouty wrote "If you get ahold of a directory for the American Psychiatric Association in around 1956 or 1957, you'll be surprised to find that an enormous percentage of the individuals listed are foreign-born. Mostly they came out of Germany and Eastern Europe in a big wave. They were all called "technical specialists", but really they were psychiatrists. They went into jobs at universities mostly - but many were working on these 'unconventional' mind control programs for U.S. intelligence....These would go to people like Dr. Cameron in Canada.
Not one of Cameron's patients was ever cured in the Radio Telemetry Laboratory, a makeshift torture chamber assembled in the celler of his own private Bedlam. The financial underpinnings for the experiments came from Cornell's Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, a CIA front. Cameron's right-hand man was Leonard Rubenstein, an electrical whiz of Cockney descent who lacked medical bona fides, but passionately exercised a fascination with remote brain control. He forsaw the telemetry lab as the foundation of a sprawling psychopolitical Apparat "that will keep tabs on people without their knowing", as he told a fellow staffer. (From "Journey into Madness" by Gordon Thomas)
Cameron's left hand was Dr. Walter Freeman, who had performed no less that 4,000 frontal labotomies in 20 years of practice - often on patients suffering only mild depression or paranoia. Dr. Freeman went on to become a sucessful San Francisco brain specialist.
The psychotronic heart of the laboratory was the Grid Room, with verticed Amazing Tales interior. The subject was strapped into a chair involuntarily, by force, his head bristling with electrodes and tranducers. Any resistance was met with a paralyzing dose of curare. The subject's brainwaves were beamed to a nearby reception room crammed with voice analyzers, a wire recorder and radio recievers cobbled together by Rubenstein. The systematic annihilation or "depatterning" of a subjects mind and memory, was accomplished with overdoses of LSD, barbiturate sleep for 65 days at a stretch and ECT shocks at 75 times the recommended dosage. Psychic driving, the repetition of a recorded message for 16 hours a day, programmed the empty mind. Fragile patients referred to Allen Memorial for help were thus turned into carbuncular jellyfish. (From "The Experiments of Dr. D. Ewen Cameron by David Remnick, Washington Post 7-28-85, and reprinted in the Congressional Record 8-1-85 - Dr. Weinstein told the Post that the experiments left his father a "poor pathetic man with no memory, no life". It was "a nightmare that never ends".
Yet Cameron, before his death in 1967, was President of the American and Canadian Psychiatric Associations.
His work in brain emmissions was balanced elsewhere by experiments in reception. Honeywell Inc, for instance, launched into "a method to penetrate inside a man's mind and control his brainwaves over long distance". (From "Were We Controlled by Lincoln Lawrence, 1967) The Scientific Engineering Institute in Boston, another CIA cover, was established in 1956 to study radar. In 1962 the SEI set up a "Life Sciences" lab to study the effects of electrodes deep within the brain. At the National Institutes of Health Dr. Maitland Baldwin beamed radio signals into the brains of lobotomized monkeys. His CIA monitors noted weird excesses : in one experiment Baldwin decapitated a monkey and transplanted it's head to the body of another, then attempted to restore it to life with radar saturation.
At Langley, the experiments were presided over by Dr. Stephen Aldrich, a patron of occult research, forshadowing the use of mind control technology by satanic cults in the 1980's and 90's, according to Julianne McKinney, director of the Electronic Surveillance Project of the Association of National Security Alumni. Dr. Aldrich, a graduate of Amherst and Northwestern, took control of The Firm's Office of Research and Development (ORD) in 1962 upon the departure of Sidney Gottleib. The occasion marked the birth of Operation Often, an investigation of the occult. With Houston sorceress Sybil Leek as their guide, CIA behaviorists studied the arcana of the occult underground.
The SEI contributed a social laboratory to Often in 1972 at the University of South Carolina in the form of a course in rituals of demonology and voodoo.
In 1965, the New York Times learned of obscure electronic experiments quietly funded by the government, and went tabloid with the front-page headline "MIND CONTROL COMING, SCIENTIST WARNS".
Dr. David Krech, a pyschology professor at the University of California, warned that "our research may carry with it even more serious implications than the awful, in both senses of the word, achievements of the atomic physicists". When leaks to the press exposed the horror stories, he said "let us not find ourselves in the position of being caught foolishly surprised, naively perplexed and touchingly full of publicly displayed guilt".
On May 6th, Dr. Delgado, the Spanish bulltamer and post-war Yale researcher, closed a lecture on the evolution of the brain at the American Museum of Natural History in New York with the announcement that "science has developed a new electrical methodology for the study and control of cerebral function in animals and humans."

Operation Bloodbath

Encouraged by progress in transforming human beings into cordless automatons, the CIA picked up the pace. Two years before Dr. Krech's admonition, a CIA manual was prepared on the electronic wizardry of Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control (RHIC), originally developed by the Pentagon, according to a 1975 issue of Modern People : When a part of your brain recieves a tiny electrical impulse from outside sources, such as vision, hearing, etc. , an emotion is produced -- anger at the sight of a gang of boys beating an old woman for example. The same emotions of anger can be created by artificial radio signals sent to your brain by a controller. You could instantly feel the same white hot anger without any apparent reason.
The objective of Project ARTICHOKE, the CIA's umbrella remote mind control program in the 1950's was the creation of a "manchurian" killer-puppet with a revolver and a memory like a steel sieve, both emptied by electrical stimulation.
The technology existed by the early 1960's to support the contention of former FBI agent Lincoln Lawrence (an alias) and researcher Art Ford in the classic investigation of CIA mind control ops "Were We Controlled?" - that Lee Harvey Oswald was a Hypnogenic Assassin - with a malfunctioning electrical implant in his head.
That a political assassin could be directed from afar to strike on cue is not so implausible as it may seem to the uninitiated. The author's reconstruction holds up as well today as it did in 1968, when the book was published. If only persons involved with the book proved as durable. Lawrence's attorney, the late Martin Sheiman was gunned down inside the Time-Life building. A condensation of the book by Damon Runyon, Jr. (an adherant to New Orlean's D.A. Jim Garrison's re-creation of the Kennedy Assassination) was preempted by death. In April, 1968, the celebrated writer suffered a mortal fall from a bridge in Washington, D.C.'s Rock Creek Park.
The CIA circle inside the "inferno" swelled with odd death, dissappearances and "suicides".
In 1975, Herman Kimsey, a veteran Army counter-intelligence operative and a ranking CIA official until his resignation in 1962, surfaced posthumously in Hugh McDonald's "Appointment in Dallas : "Oswald was programmed to kill", Kimsey told McDonald, "like a medium at a seance. Then the mechanism went on the blink and Oswald became a dangerous toy without direction". Three weeks after the interview, Kimsey perished of heart failure.
Likewise, Oswald crony David Ferrie, a CIA pilot and hypnotist, was found dead in his New Orleans apartment, surrounded by fifteen empty medicine bottles, a seeming suicide. But the coroner's final ruling was that the cause of death was a berry aneurysm. Forensic specialists ventured that the blood vessal had hemorrhaged as the result of a karate blow to the back of his head. Raiding police carted off Ferrie's effusive notes on hypnosis and a pile of books on post-hypnotic suggestion. His cohorts went into hiding after his death, but one, Jack Martin, surfaced long enough, according to Walter Bowart in Operation Mind Control, to suggest that "Oswald had been programmed by Ferrie to go to Dallas and kill the President.
A shadow cabinet of intelligence officials guided the CIA's remote mind control program. The reigning Big Brother was Richard Helms, then plans director, a product of the Eastern cryptocracy (hid grandfather was the first director of the Bank for Internation Settlements, and past president of the Federal Reserve.), and a former United Press reporter, in which capacity he interviewed Adolph Hitler in 1937. In the wake of the Bay of Pigs tragedy, Helms was selected by CIA Director John McCone to run the "dirty tricks" department. Appointed to the position of Director of Central Intelligence in 1966, he left the agenct 6 years later. Before departing, Helms kept the secrets by ordering the destruction of all files relating to MK-ULTRA.
He was a Machiavelli with a mission. An avid proponent of telemetry as a form of low-intensity warfare, Helms commandeered a vast research network in pusuit of such subtle depth persuasion techniques as the transmission of strategic subliminal messages to the brain of enemy populations. He advocated the use of hiogh frequencies to affect memory and even the unconscious. Helms ordered up a scientific cabal to study automata theory. In a memo to the Warren Commission, he made mention of "biological radio communication". The 1964 memo was prophetic. Helms : "Cybernetics can be used in molding of a child's character, the inculcation of knowledge and techniques, the ammassing of experience, the establishment of social behavior patterns.... all functions which can be summerized as control of the growth process of the individual.
Cybernetics technology that responds to thought was in the offing. In his memo, Helms diverted attention from CIA funded research and development by alluding to the Soviets. But then they had no technology the U.S. did not also have, he conceded.
A subsequent CIA directive, summerized in a brochure on the "Cybernetic Technique" distributed by Mankind Research Unlimited (MRU), a research front in the District of Columbia, gleefully discusses the Agency's development of a "means by which information in modest rate can be fed to humans utilizing other senses than sight or hearing." The Cybernetic Technique, "based on Eastern European research," involves beaming information to individual nerve cells. The purpose, the directive states, is the enhacement of mental and physical performance.
The cyborg was born.

Cyborg Nazis and the Masers of Pandora

In 1965, upon discovering the microwave dousing of the American Embassy in Moscow, the DoD's secretive Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) set up a laboratory at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Washington D.C. ARPA had already develpoed a prodigeous arsenal of electromagnetic weapons. Dr. Jose Delgado (whose work with radio waves was underwritten by the CIA and Navy) thought these invisible weapons "more dangerous than atomic destruction". With knowledge of the brain, he said, "we may transform, we may shape, direct Robotize man. I think the great danger of the future is... that we will have robotized human beings who are not aware that they have been robotized". Touching, but Delgado's sudden fit of conscience was belated. America's EM arsenal owes it's very existence to his brain transponder experiments, which robotized humans.
But the beaming of the American Embassy was an unexpected turn in the Invisible Cold War. What were the Ruskies up to?
The Moscow Signal, Paul Brodeur speculates in "The Zapping of America, may be a perennial stern warning to the DoD to curb any geopolitical ambitions that EM weapons might inspire. He also interpretes the Signal as retaliation for "the threat or fact of unwarranted irradiation of their population by powerful electromagnetic devices that now encircle them and look down on them from outer space."
Baffled officials of the intelligence community consulted experts on the biological effects of the radiation. Dr. Milton Zaret, a leading microwave scientist recruite by PANDORA, recalls that the CIA inquired "whether I thought electromagnetic radiation beamed at the brain from a distance could affect the way a person might act", and "could microwaves be used to facilitate brainwashing or to break down prisoners under investigation". The State Department chose to keep the Signal a secret from embassy employees - and studied the side-effects instead. Ambassador Stoessel's office was situated in the beam's center. He fell prey to a blood disease, bleeding eyes, nausea, and eventually lymphoma. Two other State Department employees, Charles Bohlen and Llewellyn Thompson have been stricken with cancer. The existence of the Soviet beam was only acknowledged in the U.S. in 1976, in response to a Jack Anderson column.
In 1965, the Pentagon's investigation of microwaves was "broadened to include ARPA and code-named Project PANDORA, based at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. PANDORA scientists began by zapping monkeys to study the biological effects of highly concentrated microwave frequencies. Similar studies were conducted at the Veterans' Administration Hospital in Kansas City, the University of Rochester, Brooks Air Force Base in Texas, Johns Hopkins, MIT, the Mitre Corporation, the University of Pennsylvania, and scores of other domestic and foreign research laboratories.
CIA researchers, meanwhile, explored other bands of the EM spectrum. The ubiquitous Dr. Delgado blasted the amygdala and hippocampus of four of his patients with radio waves. He reported that they experienced sundry emotions, sensations, and "coloured visions". Scientists at the National Institutes of Health duplicated Rubenstein's medieval telemetry lab at Allen Memorial. And at UCLA, Dr. Ross Adey (who worked closely with emigre Nazi technicians after WWII) rigged the brains of lab animals to transmit to a radio reciever, which shot signals back to a device that sparked any behavior desired by the researcher. (From Mind Control - by Larry Collins, Playboy, Jan. 1990 P. 204)
Such gadgets have turned up in startling places.
In "The Controllers", Martin Cannon argues that the brain transmitters and "stimoceivers" of the 1960's were "similar to those now viewed in (UFO) Abductee MRI scans." The press ceased coverage of brain telemetry experiments in the mid-seventies. But Cannon's study of abduction accounts led him to conclude that effects of brain stimulation "can now be elicited with microwaves and other forms of electromagnetic radiation, with and without electrodes".

More to come soon, ^

Here are some relevant Articles :

Here is a List of Relevant Books & Videos : To Read a Comprehensive Summary or to Order, Click on
the Item : Items marked with a " * " are in stock and may be ordered. Any Books in the Catalog Marked with a (@) are carried by Amazon.com and most may be ordered. Some are "Out of Print", but if you follow the link,, and have them do a used-bookstore search, they will get back to you with a couple of weeks. Items marked (In Stock) are carried by me and must be purchased through me by Postal Money Order or E-Gold. If Ordering with E-Gold, make sure to contact me me by E-mail first to verify that I have the Items you are looking for. Thank you.

Books

* PSYCHIC DICTATORSHIP IN THE U.S.A.---Alex Constantine--220 P.- 1995 -

* VIRTUAL GOVERNMENT : CIA Mind Control in America - Alex Constantine - 303 P. - 1997 -

* OPERATION : MIND CONTROL - Walter H. Bowart - 1978 (updated 1994) - 687 P. -

* SECRET AND SUPPRESSED : Banned Ideas & Hidden History - Edited by Jim Keith - 1993 - 320 P -

* WHO KILLED JOHN LENNON ? --Fenton Bresler

* CULT RAPTURE - Revelations of the Apocalyptic Mind - Adam Parfrey - 370 P. - 1995 -

* PARANOID WOMEN COLLECT THEIR THOUGHTS - Joan d’Arc - 1996 - 152 P. -

* PSYCHIC DISCOVERIES - Sheila Ostrander & Lynn Schroeder - 1997 - 384 P. (First 1971) -

MASS MIND CONTROL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE - Elizabeth Russell Manning - 163 P. -

* TRANCEFORMATION OF AMERICA - The True Story of a CIA Slave - Cathy O'Brian & Mark Phillips - 244 P. -
1995 -

* BEYOND JONESTOWN : Sensitivity Training and the Cult of Mind Control Dieckmann - 1982

* JOURNEY INTO MADNESS: The True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse - Gordon Thomas

ALTERNATIVE 4 : UFO'S, MIND & BODY CONTROL - Alder - 458 P. - 1996 -

* MIND CONTROL AND UFOs : Casebook on Alternatice 3 - Jim Keith - 1999 (Updated Ed.) - 160 P. -

* SPACE ALIENS FROM THE PENTAGON: Flying Saucers are Man-Made Elictrical Machines - William Lyne - 1993 -
244 P. -

* MIND CONTROL, OSWALD & JFK : Were We Controlled ? - Kenn Thomas - 256 P. - 1997 -

* SECRET CIPHER OF THE UFO - NAUGHTS - Allen H. Greenfield - 1994 - 114 P. -

* SAUCERS OF THE ILLUMINATI : The Secret Cabal Behind Planetary Control - Jay Katz - 68 P. -

* POPULAR ALIENATION---A Steamshovel Press Reader Edited by Kenn Thomas - 343 P. - 1995 -

* GRAVITOBIOLOGY - Thomas Beardon -

* ANALYSIS OF SCALAR ELECTROMAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY - Thomas Beardon - 1990 -

* ANGELS DON'T PLAY THIS HAARP : Advances in Tesla Technology - Jeane Manning, Dr. Nick
Begich - 233 P. - 1997 -

Videos

* Sodomic (MONARCH)--MIND CONTROL"--With Jordan Maxwell, Eustace Mullins and Vladimir Terzisky - 120 Min.

* MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL"--Authors of "Tranceformation of America" - Mark Phillips & Cathy O' Brien -
Grenada Forum -10-31-96 -

* CHARLES COLLINS & TED GUNDERSON - The Real Issues - Presidential Candidates - 4-28-96 -

pokerkid
Site Admin

HAARP info from Earth Pulse

Post#9 » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:47 am

Earthpulse Earthpulse
http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcatego ... subcatid=2
Home | About Us | News Earthpulse
11:46 PM - Jan 2, 2006

HAARP
Science
Upcoming Lectures
Cell Phone Protection
Sonic Bloom
Hale-Bopp
Health and Environment
Empowerment
Products
Hemi-Sync

Search
Google

Earthpulse.com
Contact
Email: info@earthpulse.com
Phone: 907.249.9111
Earthpulse
Vandalism In The Sky

By Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

Techno-Net is the protest form of the 1990s -- picketing on the information highways. For example, a fast-growing assortment of men and women around the world are using the InterNet (started by the U.S. military for information transfer-and-exchange that would never be interfered with) to draw attention to a questionable military project in Alaska. Now these InterNetting, e-mailing, faxing folks are blowing holes in the Department of Defense secrecy wall, by using the government's own system.

The printed-word part of the protest started when Dennis Specht, an anti-nuclear activist then living in Alaska, sent a news item to Nexus on the topic of HAARP --- the High frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Then an Alaskan political activist and science researcher in Anchorage, Nick Begich, networked with Patrick and Gael Crystal Flanagan, who are self-described TechnoMonks living in Sedona, Arizona, and was told to check out that same Australian-based magazine. Begich was surprised to see an item from his hometown in Nexus, and immediately headed to the local library to dig out the documents cited in the article.

That research led to articles and the book, Angels Don't Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, which is 230 pages of detailed information on this intrusive project. This article will only give highlights. Despite the amount of research (350 footnotes), at its heart it is a story about ordinary people who took on an extraordinary challenge.
HAARP Boils The Upper Atmosphere

HAARP will zap the upper atmosphere with a focused and steerable electromagnetic beam. It is an advanced model of an "ionospheric heater". (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between about 40- to 600 miles above Earth's surface.)

Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antennas send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything -- living and dead.

HAARP publicity gives the impression that the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes". Communicating with submarines is only one of those purposes.

Press releases and other information from the military on HAARP continually downplay what it could do. Publicity documents insist that the HAARP project is no different than other ionospheric heaters operating safely throughout the world in places such as Arecibo, Puerto Rico; Tromso, Norway and the former Soviet Union. However, a 1990 government document indicates that the radio-frequency (RF) power zap will drive the ionosphere to unnatural activities.

"...at the highest HF powers available in the West, the instabilities commonly studied are approaching their maximum RF energy dissipative capability, beyond which the plasma processes will 'runaway' until the next limiting factor is reached."

If the military, in cooperation with the University of Alaska Fairbanks, can show that this new ground-based "Star Wars" technology is sound, they both win. The military has a relatively-inexpensive defense shield and the University can brag about the most dramatic geophysical manipulation since atmospheric explosions of nuclear bombs. After successful testing, they would have the military megaprojects of the future and huge markets for Alaska's North Slope natural gas.

Looking at the other patents which built on the work of a Texas' physicist named Bernard Eastlund, it becomes clearer how the military intends to use the HAARP transmitter. It also makes governmental denials less believable. The military knows how it intends to use this technology, and has made it clear in their documents. The military has deliberately misled the public, through sophisticated word games, deceit and outright disinformation.
The military says the HAARP system could:

* give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986).
* replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology.
* Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system.
* provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working.
* provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements.
* be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area.
* be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete.

The above abilities seem like a good idea to all who believe in sound national defense, and to those concerned about cost-cutting. However, the possible uses which the HAARP records do not explain, and which can only be found in Air Force, Army, Navy and other federal agency records, are alarming. Moreover, effects from the reckless use of these power levels in our natural shield - the ionosphere - could be cataclysmic according to some scientists.

Two Alaskans put it bluntly. A founder of the NO HAARP movement, Clare Zickuhr, says "The military is going to give the ionosphere a big kick and see what happens."

The military failed to tell the public that they do not know what exactly will happen, but a Penn State science article brags about that uncertainty. Macho science? The HAARP project uses the largest energy levels yet played with by what Begich and Manning call "the big boys with their new toys". It is an experiment on the sky, and experiments are done to find out something not already known. Independent scientists told Begich and Manning that a HAARP-type "skybuster" with its unforeseen effects could be an act of global vandalism.
HAARP History

HAARP Antenna Array

The patents described below were the package of ideas which were originally controlled by ARCO Power Technologies Incorporated (APTI), a subsidiary of Atlantic Richfield Company, one of the biggest oil companies in the world. APTI was the contractor that built the HAARP facility. ARCO sold this subsidiary, the patents and the second phase construction contract to E-Systems in June 1994.

E-Systems is one of the biggest intelligence contractors in the world -- doing work for the CIA, defense intelligence organizations and others. $1.8 billion of their annual sales are to these organizations, with $800 million for black projects -- projects so secret that even the United States Congress isn't told how the money is being spent.

E-Systems was bought out by Raytheon, which is one of the largest defense contractors in the world. In 1994 Raytheon was listed as number forty-two on the Fortune 500 list of companies. Raytheon has thousands of patents, some of which will be valuable in the HAARP project. The twelve patents below are the backbone of the HAARP project, and are now buried among the thousands of others held in the name of Raytheon.

Bernard J. Eastlund's U.S. Patent # 4,686,605 , "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or Magnetosphere" was sealed for a year under a government Secrecy Order.

The Eastlund ionospheric heater was different; the radio frequency (RF) radiation was concentrated and focused to a point in the ionosphere. This difference throws an unprecedented amount of energy into the ionosphere. The Eastlund device would allow a concentration of one watt per cubic centimeter, compared to others only able to deliver about one millionth of one watt.

This huge difference could lift and change the ionosphere in the ways necessary to create futuristic effects described in the patent. According to the patent, the work of Nikola Tesla in the early 1900's formed the basis of the research.

What would this technology be worth to ARCO, the owner of the patents? They could make enormous profits by beaming electrical power from a powerhouse in the gas fields to the consumer without wires.

For a time, HAARP researchers could not prove that this was one of the intended uses for HAARP. In April, 1995, however, Begich found other patents, connected with a "key personnel" list for APTI. Some of these new APTI patents were indeed a wireless system for sending electrical power.

Eastlund's patent said the technology can confuse or completely disrupt airplanes' and missiles' sophisticated guidance systems. Further, this ability to spray large areas of Earth with electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies, and to control changes in those waves, makes it possible to knock out communications on land or sea as well as in the air. The patent said:

"Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level, particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by detonation of nuclear devices of various yields at various altitudes..."

'..it is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world's communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communication network at the same time."

.'.. large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction ...

" Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. ... molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased...

Begich found eleven other APTI patents. They told how to make Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation", power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, electromagnetic pulses previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other Star-Wars tricks. This cluster of patents underlay the HAARP weapon system.

Related research by Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. For example, Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for manipulating and disrupting human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation (the stuff of HAARP) over large geographical areas. The most telling material about this technology came from writings of Zbigniew Brzezinski (former National Security Advisory to U.S. President Carter) and J.F. MacDonald (science advisor to U.S. President Johnson and a professor of Geophysics at UCLA), as they wrote about use of power-beaming transmitters for geophysical and environmental warfare. The documents showed how these effects might be caused, and the negative effects on human health and thinking.

The mental-disruption possibilities for HAARP are the most disturbing. More than 40 pages of the book, with dozens of footnotes, chronicle the work of Harvard professors, military planners and scientists as they plan and test this use of the electromagnetic technology. For example, one of the papers describing this use was from the International Red Cross in Geneva. It even gave the frequency ranges where these effects could occur -- the same ranges which HAARP is capable of broadcasting.

The following statement was made more than twenty-five years ago, in a book by Brzezinski which he wrote while a professor at Columbia University:

"Political strategists are tempted to exploit research on the brain and human behavior. Geophysicist Gordon J. F.MacDonald -- specialist in problems of warfare -- says accurately-timed, artificially-excited electronic strokes 'could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth...In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period'...No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages , to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades."

In 1966, MacDonald was a member of the President's Science Advisory Committee and later a member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality. He published papers on the use of environmental control technologies for military purposes. The most profound comment he made as a geophysicist was, "The key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy." While yesterday's geophysicists predicted today's advances, are HAARP program managers delivering on the vision?

The geophysicists recognized that adding energy to the environmental soup could have large effects. However, humankind has already added substantial amounts of electromagnetic energy into our environment without understanding what might constitute critical mass. The book by Begich and Manning raises questions: Have these additions been without effect, or is there a cumulative amount beyond which irreparable damage can be done? Is HAARP another step in a journey from which we cannot turn back? Are we about to embark on another energy experiment which unleashes another set of demons from Pandora's box?

As early as 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski predicted a "more controlled and directed society" would gradually appear, linked to technology. This society would be dominated by an elite group which impresses voters by allegedly superior scientific know-how. Angels Don't Play This HAARP further quotes Brzezinski:

"Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Technical and scientific momentum would then feed on the situation it exploits", Brzezinski predicted.

His forecasts proved accurate. Today, a number of new tools for the "elite" are emerging, and the temptation to use them increases steadily. The policies to permit the tools to be used are already in place. How could the United States be changed, bit by bit, into the predicted highly-controlled technosociety? Among the "steppingstones" Brzezinski expected were persisting social crises and use of the mass media to gain the public's confidence.

In another document prepared by the government, the U.S. Air Force claims:

"The potential applications of artificial electromagnetic fields are wide-ranging and can be used in many military or quasi-military situations...Some of these potential uses include dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical warfare. In all of these cases the EM (electromagnetic) systems would be used to produce mild to severe physiological disruption or perceptual distortion or disorientation. In addition, the ability of individuals to function could be degraded to such a point that they would be combat ineffective. Another advantage of electromagnetic systems is that they can provide coverage over large areas with a single system. They are silent and countermeasures to them may be difficult to develop... One last area where electromagnetic radiation may prove of some value is in enhancing abilities of individuals for anomalous phenomena."

Do these comments point to uses already somewhat developed? The author of the government report refers to an earlier Air Force document about the uses of radiofrequency radiation in combat situations. (Here Begich and Manning note that HAARP is the most versatile and the largest radio-frequency-radiation transmitter in the world.)

The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiations is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

As if electromagnetic pulses in the sky and mental disruption were not enough, Eastlund bragged that the super-powerful ionospheric heater could control weather. Begich and Manning brought to light government documents indicating that the military has weather-control technology. When HAARP is eventually built to its full power level, it could create weather effects over entire hemispheres. If one government experiments with the world's weather patterns, what is done in one place will impact everyone else on the planet. Angels Don't Play This HAARP explains a principle behind some of Nikola Tesla's inventions -- resonance -- which affects planetary systems.
Bubble Of Electric Particles

Angels Don't Play This HAARP includes interviews with independent scientists such as Elizabeth Rauscher. She has a Ph.D., a long and impressive career in high-energy physics, and has been published in prestigious science journals and books. Rauscher commented on HAARP. "You're pumping tremendous energy into an extremely delicate molecular configuration that comprises these multi-layers we call the ionosphere." The ionosphere is prone to catalytic reactions, she explained; if a small part is changed, a major change in the ionosphere can happen.

In describing the ionosphere as a delicately balanced system, Dr. Rauscher shared her mental picture of it -- a soap-bubble-like sphere surrounding Earth's atmosphere, with movements swirling over the surface of the bubble. If a big enough hole is punched through it, she predicts, it could pop.
Slicing The Ionosphere

Physicist Daniel Winter, Ph. D. , of Waynesville, North Carolina, says HAARP high-frequency emissions can couple with longwave (low-frequency, or ELF) pulses the Earth grid uses to distribute information as vibrations to synchronize dances of life in the biosphere. Dan terms this geomagnetic action 'Earth's information bloodstream'., and says it is likely that coupling of HAARP HF (high-frequency) with natural ELF (extremely low frequency) can cause unplanned, unsuspected side effects.

David Yarrow of Albany, New York, is a researcher with a background in electronics. He described possible interactions of HAARP radiations with the ionosphere and Earth's magnetic grid:

"HAARP will not burn 'holes' in the ionosphere. That is a dangerous understatement of what HAARP's giant gigawatt beam will do. Earth is spinning relative to thin electric shells of the multilayer membrane of 'ion-o-speres' that absorb and shield Earth's surface from intense solar radiation, including charged particle storms in solar winds erupting from the sun. Earth's axial spin means that HAARP -- in a burst lasting more than a few minutes -- will slice through the ionosphere like a microwave knife. This produces not a 'hole', but a long tear -- an incision."

Crudely Plucking The Strings

"Second concept: As Earth rotates, HAARP will slice across geomagnetic flux...a donut-shaped spool of magnetic strings -- like longitude meridians (on maps). HAARP may not 'cut' these strings in Gaia's magnetic mantle, but will pulse each thread with harsh, out-of-harmony high frequencies. These noisy impulses will vibrate geomagnetic flux lines, sending vibrations all through the geomagnetic web."

"The image comes to mind of a spider on its web. An insect lands, and the web's vibrations alert the spider to possible prey. HAARP will be a man-made microwave finger poking at the web, sending out confusing signals, if not tearing holes in the threads."

"Effects of this interference with symphonies of Gaia's geomagnetic harp are unknown, and I suspect barely thought of. Even if thought of, the intent (of HAARP) is to learn to exploit any effects, not to play in tune to global symphonies."

Among other researchers quoted is Paul Schaefer of Kansas City. His degree is in electrical engineering and he spent four years building nuclear weapons. "But most of the theories that we have been taught by scientists to believe in seem to be falling apart," he says.

He talks about imbalances already caused by the industrial and atomic age, especially by radiation of large numbers of tiny, high-velocity particles "like very small spinning tops into our environment. The unnatural level of motion of highly-energetic particles in the atmosphere and in radiation belts surrounding Earth is the villain in the weather disruptions, according to this model, which describes an Earth discharging its buildup of heat, relieving stress and regaining a balanced condition through earthquakes and volcanic action.
'Feverish' Earth

"One might compare the abnormal energetic state of the Earth and its atmosphere to a car battery which has become overcharged with the normal flow of energy jammed up, resulting in hot spots, electrical arcing, physical cracks and general turbulence as the pent-up energy tries to find some place to go."

In a second analogy, Schaefer says "Unless we desire the death of our planet, we must end the production of unstable particles which are generating the earth's fever. A first priority to prevent this disaster would be to shut down all nuclear power plants and end the testing of atomic weapons, electronic warfare and 'Star Wars'."

Meanwhile, the military builds its biggest ionospheric heater yet, to deliberately create more instabilities in a huge plasma layer -- the ionosphere -- and to rev up the energy level of charged particles.
Electronic Rain From The Sky

They have published papers about electron precipitation from the magnetosphere (the outer belts of charged particles which stream toward Earth's magnetic poles) caused by man-made very low frequency electromagnetic waves. "These precipitated particles can produce secondary ionization, emit X-rays, and cause significant perturbation in the lower ionosphere."

Two Stanford University radio scientists offer evidence of what technology can do to affect the sky by making waves on earth; they showed that very low frequency radio waves can vibrate the magnetosphere and cause high-energy particles to cascade into Earth's atmosphere. By turning the signal on or off, they could stop the flow of energetic particles.
Weather Control

Avalanches of energy dislodged by such radio waves could hit us hard. Their work suggests that technicians could control global weather by sending relatively small 'signals' into the Van Allen belts (radiation belts around Earth). Thus Tesla's resonance effects can control enormous energies by tiny triggering signals.

The Begich/ Manning book asks whether that knowledge will be used by war-oriented or biosphere-oriented scientists.

The military has had about twenty years to work on weather warfare methods, which it euphemistically calls weather modification. For example, rainmaking technology was taken for a few test rides in Vietnam. The U.S. Department of Defense sampled lightning and hurricane manipulation studies in Project Skyfire and Project Stormfury. And they looked at some complicated technologies that would give big effects. Angels Don't Play This HAARP cites an expert who says the military studied both lasers and chemicals which they figured could damage the ozone layer over an enemy. Looking at ways to cause earthquakes, as well as to detect them, was part of the project named Prime Argus, decades ago. The money for that came from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA, now under the acronym ARPA.)

In 1994 the Air Force revealed its Spacecast 2020 master plan which includes weather control. Scientists have experimented with weather control since the 1940's, but Spacecast 2020 noted that "using environmental modification techniques to destroy, damage or injure another state are prohibited". Having said that, the Air Force claimed that advances in technology "compels a reexamination of this sensitive and potentially risky topic."
40 Years Of Zapping The Sky?

As far back as 1958, the chief White House advisor on weather modification, Captain Howard T. Orville, said the U.S. defense department was studying "ways to manipulate the charges of the earth and sky and so affect the weather" by using an electronic beam to ionize or de-ionize the atmosphere over a given area.

In 1966, Professor Gordon J. F. MacDonald was associate director of the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics at the University of California, Los Angeles, was a member of the President's Science Advisory Committee, and later a member of the President's Council on Environmental Quality. He published papers on the use of environmental-control technologies for military purposes. MacDonald made a revealing comment:

"The key to geophysical warfare is the identification of environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy."

World-recognized scientist MacDonald had a number of ideas for using the environment as a weapon system and he contributed to what was, at the time, the dream of a futurist. When he wrote his chapter, "How To Wreck The Environment", for the book Unless Peace Comes, he was not kidding around. In it he describes the use of weather manipulation, climate modification, polar ice cap melting or destabilization, ozone depletion techniques, earthquake engineering, ocean wave control and brain wave manipulation using the planet's energy fields. He also said that these types of weapons would be developed and, when used, would be virtually undetectable by their victims. Is HAARP that weapon? The military's intention to do environmental engineering is well documented.

U.S. Congress' subcommittee hearings on Oceans and International Environment looked into military weather and climate modification conducted in the early 1970's. "What emerged was an awesome picture of far-ranging research and experimentation by the Department of Defense into ways environmental tampering could be used as a weapon," said another author cited in Angels Don't Play This HAARP.

The revealed secrets surprised legislators. Would an inquiry into the state of the art of electromagnetic manipulation surprise lawmakers today? They may find out that technologies developed out of the HAARP experiments in Alaska could deliver on Gordon MacDonald's vision, because leading-edge scientists are describing global weather as not only air pressure and thermal systems, but also as an electrical system.
'Small Input, Big Effect'

HAARP zaps the ionosphere where it is relatively unstable. A point to remember is that the ionosphere is an active electrical shield protecting the planet from the constant bombardment of high-energy particles from space. This conducting plasma, along with Earth's magnetic field, traps the electrical plasma of space and holds it back from going directly to the earth's surface, says Charles Yost of Dynamic Systems, Leicester, North Carolina.

"If the ionosphere is greatly disturbed, the atmosphere below is subsequently disturbed.".

Another scientist interviewed said there is a super-powerful electrical connection between the ionosphere and the part of the atmosphere where our weather comes onstage, the lower atmosphere.

One man-made electrical effect - power line harmonic resonance - causes fallout of charged particles from the Van Allen (radiation) belts, and the falling ions cause ice crystals (which precipitate rain clouds).

What about HAARP? Energy blasted upward from an ionospheric heater is not much compared to the total in the ionosphere, but HAARP documents admit that thousandfold-greater amounts of energy can be released in the ionosphere than injected. As with MacDonald's "key to geophysical warfare", "nonlinear" effects (described in the literature about the ionospheric heater) mean small input and large output. Astrophysicist Adam Trombly told Manning that an acupuncture model is one way to look at the possible effect of multi-gigawatt pulsing of the ionosphere. If HAARP hits certain points , those parts of the ionosphere could react in surprising ways.

Smaller ionospheric heaters such as the one at Arecibo are underneath relatively placid regions of the ionosphere, compared to the dynamic movements nearer Earth's magnetic poles. That adds another uncertainty to HAARP - the unpredictable and lively upper atmosphere near the North Pole.

HAARP experimenters do not impress common sense Alaskans such as Barbara Zickuhr, who says "They're like boys playing with a sharp stick, finding a sleeping bear and poking it in the butt to see what's going to happen."
Could They Short-Circuit Earth?

Earth as a spherical electrical system is a fairly well-accepted model. However, those experimenters who want to make unnatural power connections between parts of this system might not be thinking of possible consequences. Electrical motors and generators can be caused to wobble when their circuits are affected. Could human activities cause a significant change in a planet's electrical circuit or electrical field? A paper in the respected journal Science deals with manmade ionization from radioactive material, but perhaps it could also be studied with HAARP-type skybusters in mind:

"For example, while changes in the earth's electric field resulting from a solar flare modulating conductivity may have only a barely detectable effect on meteorology, the situation may be different in regard to electric field changes caused by manmade ionization..."

Meteorology, of course, is the study of the atmosphere and weather. Ionization is what happens when a higher level of power is zapped into atoms and knocks electrons off the atoms. The resulting charged particles are the stuff of HAARP. "One look at the weather should tell us that we are on the wrong path," says Paul Schaefer, commenting on HAARP-type technologies.

Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology is about the military's plan to manipulate that which belongs to the world - the ionosphere. The arrogance of the United States government in this is not without precedent. Atmospheric nuclear tests had similar goals. More recently, China and France put their people's money to destructive use in underground nuclear tests. It was recently reported that the US government spent $3 trillion dollars on its nuclear program since its beginnings in the 1940's. What new breakthroughs in life science could have been made with all the money spent on death?

Begich, Manning, Roderick and others believe that democracies need to be founded on openness, rather than the secrecy which surrounds so much military science. Knowledge used in developing revolutionary weapons could be used for healing and helping mankind. Because they are used in new weapons, discoveries are classified and suppressed. When they do appear in the work of other independent scientists, the new ideas are often frustrated or ridiculed, while military research laboratories continue to build their new machines for the killing fields.

However, the book by Manning and Begich gives hope that the military- industrial- academic- bureaucratic Goliath can be affected by the combined power of determined individuals and the alternative press. Becoming informed is the first step to empowerment.

Earthpulse
Copyright © 2005 Earthpulse Press. All rights reserved.