Question about your tour(s)

Whazzup everyone.......
We will be posting Dennis' Gig update newsletters
PokerFaces weekly emails sent out to our list
and any other up to the minute news we have going on.
Brad
Patriot

Question about your tour(s)

Post#1 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:47 am

Will you guys ever come to Albany, NY or elseware in the capital district?

It would be great to have you guys up here on one of the 911 truth days (the 11th day of every month). We could use you guys - it could help pick our spirits up... it seems our Republic has fallen and its very difficult to pick up the peaces... especially with the propaganda machines in overdrive.

Maybe I'm asking to much - Its just hard to get to NYC @ times. Besides.. down in the city they are in a complete police state .. err.. it feels that way anyway. I don't like cops with machine guns asking questions and asking me if I'm a terrorist because I want to take a damned f******* picture (thats happened twice already).

oh! Its been a while - but I did manage to get spheresector.com up and running again. I just never realized how much work needs to be done to save the peaces of the Republic... I dont' have big enough brooms to sweep up the mess that the neo-cons created LoL

Anyway, Thanks for your music. I still where my pokerface shirt that a friend of mine has gotten for me (plus the CD MIA. I had a couple people ask about it and hopefully they are listening to your music now. Its uplifting and has that timeless quality about it.

Cheers!

pokerkid
Site Admin

Have GIG? We'll travel

Post#2 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:16 pm

Have GIG? We'll travel!!!

Seriously

AS long as our costs are paid, we are up for it. NY is close to us from some of the trips we have made.

Shoot me a tele# to
pokerface@pokerface.com and a good time to reach you at it, we will talk live and see what we can put together.

Thanks for thinking of us.
peace
paul