infowars

If you know one, then pass a good thing a long. Give a good description of it along with the URL....
massiah2012

infowars

Post#1 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:00 am

as many people say alex jones is my preacher

but i trust him and support the news as he reports it

it is mandatory for everyone i know to listen to him

8) http://www.infowars.com

degreaser
Patriot

Post#2 » Sat May 03, 2003 4:58 pm

I've been listening to Genesis ( www.gcnlive.com ) and Alex Jones et al since 1999. That's how I found out about pokerface. :) Not too many of us here but it's good to be around patriots.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

If you need a laugh, check out:

http://viper.quantumlogic.net/

pokerkid
Site Admin

welcome aboard.

Post#3 » Wed May 14, 2003 3:36 am

we are just getting started.....
tell your like minded freedom friends to come here and chat with other freedom heads...
peace...pk

Mz4¹²
Patriot

Post#4 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:51 am

If I dont catch Alex on the air every weekday LIVE! then I listen every night to the rebroadcast. I listen on shortwave rather than online as Ive always been into shortwave radio DXing and thats how I ran across Alex one day back in oh, Id say prolly around 2001 or so. But only in the last 3 years have I listened almost daily every single day. I trust most of what he says. But there are times: Like when he trash talked Darrell Abbott only days after his murder... well needles to say I disagreed with such a disrespectful move. But on the subject of freedoms, neworld order and the rise of the police state and other various to numerous to mention topics, hes considered a expert. But on the topic of 'metal music' no dice. Not his cup of tea. He should avoid that topic like the plague as he generalizes all of it. Lumps all band in the same pile as having the same lyrical concepts and etc etc etc...... I know he USED to be into some of the early stuff but hes simply out of his league to attack somebody the way he did Darrell 'Dimebag' Abbott back in December. Ive forgiven him for it by now and moved on. But I dont think theres anything wrong with throwing that out there in this topic.

My band is doing some of what we call 'InfoMetal' using clips from some of the Alex Jones documentary films. Power groovin riffage mixed with serious hardcore truth/info.

pokerkid
Site Admin

The thing to remember about alex is

Post#5 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:11 pm

that we all have strengths... and for him, talking about the police state is his forte. talking about the whole picture of who is screwing who... when it comes to the zionazis or the sabbatean jews in general... he is soft on exposing their evil deeds.

We have a major problem with half truthers, and as of late we and many others have started to have 2nd thoughts about his true intentions. Time will tell where his heart really is. Remember the elite buy/fund all sides and usually have their people pre positioned years before, so as to direct or deflect attention away from their actions.

that being said, I hope for Alex part, he wakes up to his mis directions and focuses on the whole picture, not just the evul white doods.
peace
pk