MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade

Horror stories of Police State abuse,Incarcerated Americans, UnConstitutional Drug laws infringing on millions of Americans Rights, Action to overturn illegal laws and statutes
pokerkid
Site Admin

Post#1 » Tue May 23, 2006 7:19 pm

And the Mossad plays middle men. Gary Webb was murdered for trying to bring out this info last year.
pk

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED ... getnewpost
Commentary By James Casbolt Former MI6 Agent c. 2006 James Casbolt

All Rights Reserved May not be
reproduced without written permission
5-20-6

It may be a revelation to many people that the global drug trade is controlled and run by the intelligence agencies. In this global drug trade British intelligence reigns supreme.

As intelligence insiders know MI5 and MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world (CIA, MOSSAD etc) in a vast web of intrigue and corruption that has its global power base in the city of London, the square mile.

My name is James Casbolt and I worked for MI6 in 'black ops' cocaine trafficking with the IRA and MOSSAD in London and Brighton between 1995 and 1999. My father Peter Casbolt was also MI6 and worked with the CIA and mafia in Rome, trafficking cocaine into Britain.

My experience was that the distinctions of all these groups became blurred until in the end we were all one international group working together for the same goals. We were puppets who had our strings pulled by global puppet masters based in the city of London.

Most levels of the intelligence agencies are not loyal to the people of the country they are based in and see themselves as 'super national'. It had been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the CIA has been bringing in most of the drugs into America for the last fifty years (see ex LAPD officer Michael Rupert's 'From the wilderness' website for proof).

The CIA operates under orders from British intelligence and was created by British intelligence in 1947. The CIA today is still loyal to the international bankers based in the city of London and the global elite aristocratic families like the Rothchilds and the Windsor's.

Since it was first started, MI6 has always brought drugs into Britain. They do not bring 'some' of the drugs into Britain but I would estimate MI6 bring in around ninety percent of the drugs in. They do this by pulling the strings of many organised crime and terrorist groups and these groups like the IRA are full of MI6 agents.

MI6 bring in heroin from the middle east, cocaine from south America and cannabis from morocco as well as other places. British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950's through places like the Tavistock Institute in London. By the 1960's MI5, MI6 and the CIA were using LSD as a weapon against the angry protestors of the sixties and turned them into 'flower children' who were too tripped out to organise a revolution.

Dr Timothy Leary the LSD guru of the sixties was a CIA puppet. Funds and drugs for Leary's research came from the CIA and Leary says that Cord Meyer, the CIA agent in charge of funding the sixties LSD counter culture has"helped me to understand my political cultural role more clearly".

In 1998, I was sent 3000 LSD doses on blotting paper by MI5 with pictures of the European union flag on them. The MI5 man who sent them told my father this was a government 'signature' and this LSD was called 'Europa'.

This global drugs trade controlled by British intelligence is worth at least £500 billion a year. This is more than the global oil trade and the economy in Britain and America is totally dependent on this drug money.

Mafia crime boss John Gotti exposed the situation when asked in court if he was involved in drug trafficking. He replied"No we can't compete with the government". I believe this was only a half truth because the mafia and the CIA are the same group at the upper levels.

In Britain, the MI6 drug money is laundered through the Bank of England, Barclays Bank and other household name companies. The drug money is passed from account to account until its origins are lost in a huge web of transactions. The drug money comes out 'cleaner' but not totally clean.

Diamonds are then bought with this money from the corrupt diamond business families like the Oppenheimers. These diamonds are then sold and the drug money is clean. MI6 and the CIA are also responsible for the crack cocaine epidemic in Britain and America.

In 1978, MI6 and the CIA were in south America researching the effects of the natives smoking 'basuco' cocaine paste. This has the same effect as crack cocaine. They saw that the strength and addiction potential was far greater than ordinary cocaine and created crack cocaine from the basuco formula. MI6 and the CIA then flooded Britain and America with crack. Two years later, in 1980, Britain and America were starting to see the first signs of the crack cocaine epidemic on the streets.

On august 23, 1987, in a rural community south of Little Rock in America, two teenage boys named Kevin Ives and Don Henry were murdered and dismembered after witnessing a CIA cocaine drop that was part of a CIA drug trafficking operation based at a small airport in Mena, Arkansas. Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas at the time.

Bill Clinton was involved with the CIA at this time and $100 million worth of cocaine was coming through the Mena, Arkansas airport each month. For proof see the books 'Compromise' and 'Dope Inc'.

On my father's international MI6 drug runs, whatever fell off the back of the lorry so to speak he would keep and we would sell it in Britain. As long as my father was meeting the speedboats from Morocco in the Costa del Sol and then moving the lorry loads of cannabis through their MI6, IRA lorry business into Britain every month, British intelligence were happy. As long as my father was moving shipments of cocaine out of Rome every month, MI5 and MI6 were happy. If my father kept a bit to sell himself no one cared because there was enough drugs and money to go round in this £500 billion a year global drugs trade.

The ones who were really paying were the people addicted. Who were paying with suffering. But karma always catches up and both myself and my father became addicted to heroin in later years and my father died addicted, and poor in prison under very strange circumstances. Today, I am clean and drug-free and wish to help stop the untold suffering this global drugs trade causes.

The intelligence agencies have always used addictive drugs as a weapon against the masses to bring in their long term plan for a one world government, a one world police force designed to be NATO and a micro chipped population known as the New World Order. As the population is in a drug or alcohol-induced trance watching 'Coronation Street', the new world order is being crept in behind them.

To properly expose this global intelligence run drugs trade we need to expose the key players in this area

1- Tibor Rosenbaum, a MOSSAD agent and head of the Geneva based Banque du Credit international. This bank was the forerunner to the notorious Bank of Credit and Commerce international (BCCI) which is a major intelligence drug money laundering bank.

'Life' magazine exposed Rosenbaum's bank as a money launderer for the Meyer Lanksky American organised crime family and Tibor Rosenbaum funded and supported 'Permindex' the MI6 assassination unit which was at the heart of the John F. Kennedy assassination.

2- Robert Vesco, sponsored by the Swiss branch of the Rothchilds and part of the American connection to the Medellin drug cartel in Columbia.

3- Sir Francis de Guingand, former head of British intelligence, now living in south Africa (and every head of MI5 and MI6 has been involved in the drug world before and after him).

4- Henry Keswick, chairman of Jardine Matheson which is one of the biggest drug trafficking operations in the world. His brother John Keswick is chairman of the bank of England.

5- Sir Martin Wakefield Jacomb, Bank of England director from 1987 to 1995, Barclays Bank Deputy Chairman in 1985, Telegraph newspapers director in 1986 ( This is the reason why this can of worms doesn't get out in the mainstream media. The people who are perpetrating these crimes control most of the mainstream media. In America former director of the CIA William Casey is head of the council of the media network ABC. Many insiders refer to ABC as 'The CIA network.)

6- George Bush, Snr, former President and former head of the CIA and America's leading drug baron who has fronted more wars on drugs than any other president. Which in reality is just a method to eliminate competition. A whole book could be written on George Bush's involvement in the global drug trade but it is well-covered in the book 'Dark Alliance' by investigative journalist Gary Webb. Gary Webb was found dead with two gunshot wounds to the back of his head with a revolver. The case was declared a 'suicide'. You figure that out.

Gary Webb as well as myself and other investigators, found that much of this 'black ops' drug money is being used to fund projects classified above top secret. These projects include the building and maintaining of deep level underground bases in Dulce in New Mexico, Pine gap in Australia, Snowy mountains in Australia, The Nyala range in Africa, west of Kindu in Africa, next to the Libyan border in Egypt, Mount Blanc in Switzerland, Narvik in Scandinavia, Gottland island in Sweden and many other places around the world (more about these underground bases in my next issue).

The information on this global drugs trade run by the intelligence agencies desperately needs to get out on a large scale. Any information, comments or feedback to help me with my work would be greatly welcomed.

James Casbolt- St Ives, Cornwall-19/5/06

E-mail-jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk

pokerkid
Site Admin

from a friend

Post#2 » Tue May 23, 2006 7:30 pm

Wayne, Milson, Dick:

Mr. Casbolt is entirely correct and another British hero. If the Cartels including MI6, Mossad, and our CIA didn't bring in the drugs the Central Banks would close tomorrow. I did a missive on how the drug trade funds international terrorism.

David Shayler MI5 (similar to our FBI) discovered the Tony Blair government funded Al-Qaeda with 200,000 lbs. His trial was held in "secret." He was sentenced to 6 months and the British media were not allowed in the courtroom. He later fled Britain in fear of his life and has been interviewed on many American Talk Shows. Just Google his name and you will find out tons of information about this patriotic Brit who was also not afraid to speak out.

CIA agents and former agents McGovern, Tice, and others coming forward as our American heroes.

A plan was scripted and implemented by Gary Best, Inc. and his buddy Negroponte out of Uzbekistan. Sen. Biden has ordered copies of all their communications. We have been since kick out of there by the Uzbek president and no longer allowed to use their airbases.

The invasion of Afghanistan was perfectly time for the bumper crop of poppies, which supplies 75% of the world's opium. We had boots on the ground before the invasion. The Taliban burnt all the fields, but they grew back or were propagated. We are in complete control of those fields and none of them have been destroyed -- Go figure! Follow the money!

AIG is one of the major players in the importation of drugs, just as they were during Nam. Drugs come through all the ports of call, on ships, planes, trucks, and hauled by humans across the border in 50# back packs, assuring illegals of entry to the US. No wonder Bush supports Shamnesty -- he doesn't want to stop the drug flow.

I told you about Hill and Bill. The Riggs Bank is in addition to VolksBank out of Basil Switzerland, Swiss Bank Corp and the old Cosmos Bank. This is how they launder the money and get it in and out of the country, using US Treasuries, phony Hedge Funds and Trusts off shore and back. This time through Granada - We're talking billions. One transaction went through Neil Bush's Silverado. What's most interesting Tom has the docs. http://www.tomflocco.com/Docs/Gs/GigaScandal.htm Vote for anyone except Hillary who is pushing the war. She's Bush's partner and why it's known as the "Clinton Bush Crime Family Syndicate." I like Russ Feingold as a Dem. He was against the war, refused to sign the USAPA, and supports the Constitution.

PanAm 103 was also a CIA op and shot down by us (not Libya) to keep from 5 CIA agents aboard from testifying before Congress about the international drug trafficking. If they had lived Bush Sr. (CIA director) or none of the Bushii would have gotten into office. It was fully exposed in the Toronto Star. The Scottish Police Chief admits the evidence was faked. Bush wanted a reason to invade Libya at that time and she also has lots of OIL. (See Attached).

If you really want to know how the globalist elite think, you have to go back to Guy Fawkes Day and the "Gunpowder Plot" a foiled conspiracy to kill the King James I and the Lords in the House of Commons, but it turns out to be all an abdominal lie and part of the Anglican religion which become legendary. It was carried out by the same Venetian-Anglo financial faction that has intimidated the world for the past several hundred years, and their first birth pangs. England in the 1600's was probably the most pervasive Police State, anywhere, except Venice which was the other contender as a Police State. Now in our age we have the death rattle i.e. Gulf of Tonkin and 911 but the same financier faction, the city of London, Wall St., and Washington DC., and the methods are largely the same.

MI6 networks with Wall St. and has been around since the Sessel Family 400 years ago and the Gunpowder Plot. We had Sessel elder, Sessel the younger, Prime Ministers in effect, and the third figure in this group was Sir Francis Walsingham. This is a guy with a Venetian pedigree a mile long absolutely linked to Venice. Sir Francis was driven out of England, and went to Padua (Venice) where he became the president of the foreign student society, and founder of the first secret British intelligence service, known as MI6 today. So this goes from the 1570s to 1580s all the way down to the present time. This is another reminder why the British intelligence MI6 is the most powerful and the most formidable in the world, because they have centuries old networks that our CIA and others can only dream of.

So now 400 years later we have rulers or whatever you want to call them, like George Bush doing this provocateur trick of blaming high level politics on some group that they want to demonize. In the case of 911 they want to demonize Islam and say 19 Moslems did it, when many believe they were simply patsies. While on a parallel line, there was a high level plot and there were 3-4 mocked drills that piggybacked on that very same morning on 911 and how a plot can be faked. If they find an event that works, they simply replicate it and tack it onto another event for worldwide butchery and debauchery i.e. Operation London Bridge with Giuliani and Chertoff in London the morning during the mock drill that went live. Tony wanted to get his version of the USAPA passed. But the Brits were too smart and voted it down unanimously.

911 was an inside job. It was an excuse to wage war on the world, destroy the US Constitution, and implode the economy (just as it was planned in 1929) History repeats itself folks!

MI6 and the Mossad operate inside our Pentagon, not only with the consent of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice, but with their full cooperation and assistance. Our generals know this and there was unbelievable in-fighting, almost to the point of mutiny, but of course this was never made known to the public. Now we see several of the retired generals have asked Rumsfeld step down. I personally don't know why the Flag Officers haven't come and arrested the entire Bush cabinet and held them for a military tribunal. But then many of the "YES" men have ties to Bush and profitable weapons manufacturers, making the retirees a minority and afraid of retaliation if discovered, like during Clinton and OKC, when their plane went down on their way to arrest him on that fateful day of 19 April 1995 during that stage event?

Clinton was also trying to get his "Terrorist Bill" passed which had not been passed by Congress after several attempts. So the USAPA was never necessary, except for more tyranny and despotism by Bush to control American citizens and reauthorized by our rubber-stamp Congress. This was so he could get all of his duckies in a row for his ultimate goal of Martial Law. Katrinagate (a Halliburton heist) was the dress rehearsal for nationwide Martial Law, and the Iraq War is a Con-Job.

If the bombing of the Alfred E. Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City was a terrorist reprisal for the Federal massacre of the Branch Davidians at Waco, why were no BATF or FBI agents injured? Why was EVERY BADGE-CARRYING FEDERAL AGENT absent from work at nine o'clock on a weekday morning, their offices staffed only with civilian clerical workers? There was a signed motel receipt, proving that McVeigh was in Akron, Ohio, on the date in question ... program" about a year before the OKC bombing. He was the patsy and got the back door treatment. The same FBI loyalists to the Bush dynasty were also involved in 911. But we have some good dedicated FBI and CIA on our side, so there's hope folks. The reason for wiretapping. He wants to find the leakers and could care less about terrorists. You can't find the terrorist, if you and your minions are the PERPS.

Brigadier General Benton K. Partin, USAF (Ret.) a munitions expert, also said that small truck bomb was incapable of bringing down the Murrah building built to withstand a nuke attack. There were bombs found in the building, housing Nam veterans medical records dying from Agent Orange = Gulf War Illness. Witnesses said they stop carrying out bodies and started carrying out records when it was discovered they were not destroyed by the several blast heard "inside" the building -- the same thing as witnesses heard in the WTC buildings -- It was a copy cat operation. It's also house several personal incriminating Clinton docs.
The most comprehensive website ever: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/okc_coverup.htm

SPLC Involved in OKC Bombing http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/05-29- ... gi.46.html
Nichols also has signed an agreement to write a book about his life as Terry Nichols' son, the lawyer said.
Enough said. -- Bill
Son of Okla. Bombing Conspirator Jailed Today: May 18, 2006 at 4:1:8 PDT
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stori ... 09131.html
The saddest part of all -- they destroy buildings in OKC and NY and then want to build monuments to the victims and the survivors eat it up. You will never convince the families of Ft. #77 that a 757 never hit the Pentagon. Some how they can't understand it would never fit in the 20' hole, and would rather accept the lie, than confront the truth. Those tragedies were more powerful than another Pearl Harbor recommended by PNAC's Wolfowitz.

The CIA continues to topple governments and the CFR media moguls monopoly media to cover up their evil deeds with their continued the propaganda. "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." -- William Colby former Director of the CIA.

Now they are going to attempt to control the Internet. In the US they want to switch us to government "Internet 1."
Web inventor warns of 'dark' net By Jonathan Fildes BBC News science and technology reporter in Edinburgh. The WWW2006 conference will run until Friday at the International Conference Centre in Edinburgh. Story from BBC NEWS: http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/t ... 009250.stm

There was a reason JFK said he wanted to "smash" the infamous CIA into a "million pieces," and one of the reasons he was assassinated in addition to others.

These things are planned for years in advance by the Globalists. History doesn't just happen -- It's synchronistically planned.

As I told you the Pick-Up has begun and Bush is as heavily involved in the Private Prison Contractor as he is in OIL, so it behooves him to pass laws so people will be incarcerated and the corporations are building them in close proximity to the prisons so they will have an abundance of cheap labor. They have bragged the prisons will swell from 6.5 to 10 million by 2010:

1,000 Incarcerated Per Week From '04-'05 By ELIZABETH WHITE Associated Press Writer (Excerpt)
(AP) - WASHINGTON-Prisons and jails added more than 1,000 inmates each week for a year, putting almost 2.2 million people, or one in every 136 U.S. residents, behind bars by last summer.The total on June 30, 2005, was 56,428 more than at the same time in 2004, the government reported Sunday. That 2.6 percent increase from mid-2004 to mid-2005 translates into a weekly rise of 1,085 inmates... http://news.findlaw.com/ap/o/632/05-22- ... 9043e.html

I personally know of several people who have been killed or rotting in jails, forcibly medicated for non-violent crimes, who are political prisoners, all because they knew too much and dissented with the government. Those at Gitmo Bush's token Prisoners of War "Enemy Combatants" which can be hold and torture indefinitely under the USAPA. International Amnesty and the Global nations are outraged. "We don't torture" -- Bush "Torture is a legal description. We operate within the law." -- Condi Rice.
Want to make a bet? Gitmo is off shore, permitting torture, and we rendition people to foreign nations who do torture. Just who is going to occupy the CIA cells when the Muslims leave. Could we be next detainees? Bush can declare anyone a terrorist.

See: KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support for Emergency Support Services 24 Jan 2006 (halliburton.com) "The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities... to support the rapid development of new programs." --LRP] Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... mayday.htm

If you can't deny, lie, cover up, and incarcerate, then you eliminate those who make too much noise.

Sherman Skolnick was just taken away from us after he sustained a beating by government thugs. He spoke out on government corruption and put away over 40 corrupt judges and a sleaze IL Governor and I've had a litany of condolences too numerous to count. DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT May 21. 2006 http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?i ... cle=101414

The utilization of barbaric acts of mass-terror-murder by governments in order to manipulate political objectives is hardly new. Deliberately manipulated outrage-incidents such as the sinking of the Lusitania, the burning of the Reichstag, and the attack on Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, or 911 (a coup) as precursors to elite-planned military campaigns has historically held several functions: it triggers the built-in nationalistic war spirit, channels the resulting righteous wrath toward the nominated enemy, and concentrates power in the executive branch, where elite control is unhampered by popular influence. Note: A coup is when one part of the government tries to overthrow it, without the other part of the government knowing about it.

"The men of the New [World Order] Republic will not be squeamish either in facing or inflicting death. They will have ideals that will make killing worthwhile. They will hold that a certain portion of the population exists only on sufferance out of pity and patience, and on the understanding that they do not propagate; and I do not foresee any reason to suppose that they will hesitate to kill when that sufferance is abused." -- H. G. Wells -- 1924. He was a futurist, and it's alleged he got his prescient information from British intelligence years in advance of the actual events happening.

Narcotic, narcotics, narcotics = Corruption, corruption, corruption! It's narcotics that makes the world go around. It funds everything for the ruling elite and their plutocratic oligarchy that rules America and the world.

Personally, I'm waiting for the next shoe to drop. Because Bush has to have another "state sponsored" event like 911 or bigger to invade Iran, because it's a suicidal plan for Nuclear WW3 and not popular with the people due to his lies and lack of credibility. So it may be a hard sell unless he can blow up something and blame and again associate them with Al-Qaeda or some Iranian group.

Olmert is visiting Bush today, and they are probably making plans for Iran now. Olmert is always saber rattling and lying to the Jewish people. Israel has already told Bush if they don't start the war in the ME -- they will. Olmert is seeking Bush's permission to go it alone. This is the "Roadmap." And when they do Russia and China will get involved and massacre Israel and then may come after us. Negroponte has recently said, "Iran is decades away from making a nuclear weapon."

If the war plans don't happen, how about a little man-made Bird Flu, obtained from the exhumed corpses preserved in the Alaskan ice that died from the 1918 Flu? All the scenarios for that event are on schedule and in place with Exec. Orders signed by Bush on 01 April 2005. Rep. Ron Paul has already warned us. He is one of our few Congressmen who have not been corrupted, bribed, compromised by the lobbyists, or on someone's payroll.

No dear hearts "The Global Drug Trade" criminal cabal should be at the very top of the list. It may end world terrorism, if they don't have the funds. These megalomaniacs are Neo-Con Trotskyites and Leo Straussian devotees. They thrive on war, chaos, mayhem, torture, and lying. I hope someone can get Mr. Casbolt on the radio.

PS: As I remind people from time to time. I am not anti-military or anti-government. I am anti-corruption. If you are honest with yourselves, you must admit, we have the most corrupt government in American history.