NOT made in china

Items you would like to have our logos on
Products you would like to see us make
Permission to use our images
Ask us just about anything here...

NOT made in china

Post#1 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:33 am

Bushy stuff:

When President Bush gave a speech touting tax breaks for small businesses today, he stood against what appeared to be a backdrop of cardboard boxes stamped MADE IN U.S.A

But the boxes in the south St. Louis warehouse had actually been painted on a large screen behind the president. The real boxes in the warehouse were stamped Made in China although someone tried to obscure the stamps by plastering over them with blank white labels.

Asked about one of the labels by The Washington Times, Randy Shore, warehouse manager for J.S. Logistics, smiled and said: 'I don't know how it got there'

He later explained the labels would be filled in with numbers to identify their location on racks throughout the warehouse. Pressed on why the stickers were placed precisely over the Made in China stamps, he added: ;Thats as good a place as any.

Nobody instructed me to obscure the stamp, he insisted.

But the White House later acknowledged the stickers were affixed intentionally. White House Deputy Press Secretary Claire Buchan attributed the move to an overzealous volunteer.

Obviously, its not appropriate she added.

Asked if an overzealous volunteer was responsible for the MADE IN U.S.A. backdrop, she smiled and said: No.

I couldn't resist this one, PR bungles are too much fun...
And Pokerface MADE IN AMERICA merch will appear soon.
( and yah , as far as we know - all of it will actually be made in america

Made in USA

Post#2 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:18 am

These is this page too....
the web is so full of stuff

Die Hard

Post#3 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:02 pm

Cool, thats like my American flag that has a label on it. :Made in China:

a thousand words

Post#4 » Sat May 17, 2003 2:50 pm

As the puppet king now talks of jobs and how an illusionary tax cut will make more jobs.... (How does that work ?) he could almost remove all income taxes and it wouldn't matter when all the jobs are over the boarder.

but he is a good born again christian so i trust him :roll:

jeffa flag

Post#5 » Sat May 24, 2003 4:43 am

burn thAt fake Bitch