Three Questions. (Regarding TYRANNICIDE T-shirt.)

Items you would like to have our logos on
Products you would like to see us make
Permission to use our images
Ask us just about anything here...
SatanSlayer72
Acolyte

Three Questions. (Regarding TYRANNICIDE T-shirt.)

Post#1 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 pm

#1. Do you still have them in stock?

#2. Do you have XXXL?

#3. Can I order them directly from you guys, using a money order?

Because I would rather not deal with Cafe Press, due to their current "Credit Card Only" policy.

That just pisses me off, because they sell things like the "No Judaism" t-shirt, featuring a Star of David with a slash mark through it, and yet they expect people to order things like that with a fucking credit card!!! :-/ I mean, how fucking STUPID can you get? May as well just give all your personal information *DIRECTLY* to the ADL.

pokerkid
Site Admin

SS - we dont sell them

Post#2 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:09 pm

our friend does. he comes with us often to Knob Creek.
He should be there this year.
I will tell him to bring some XXXL along, or with us if he still has them.

Other than that, I dont know what to tell you, except start making some of your own. Thats not a bad idea.
peace
paul

SatanSlayer72
Acolyte

Post#3 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Does he have a website that I could order it from, or something like that? Just wondering.

Because, to be honest with you, I'm not gonna be able to make it up to Knob Creek this year. I've already made other plans.

If he's got some already made, you could send me his e-mail @, and we could take it from there. (You wouldn't have to post it here. You could send it to me in an e-mail.) I'm just thinking in terms of the next three to four weeks, because, after that, it wouldn't do me much good. ;-)

And, yeah, it would be cool if I could make them myself, but I don't have all the necessary equipment. I've got a color printer/scanner, but you need more than that. For one thing, it takes a hell of a lot more technical know-how than I possess. I've got a friend up in Gatlinburg who prints up custom-made t-shirts, and he uses a kind of hot compress thingie to steam the design on to the shirt, once he's scanned it into the computer.

pokerkid
Site Admin

SS shoot me an email

Post#4 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm

when i run into the cat that puts these shirts out, I will ask him for an XXXL

Send me an email with your current tele# and IF I get a shirt I will call you and we will take it from there.
hats all i can do about it for now. He doesnt have this shirt up on his site.
peace
paul

SatanSlayer72
Acolyte

Post#5 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 am

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. :-)

Just a sort of a "heads up", though: Since I no longer have an account with Hotmail, any e-mail that I send you *WILL NOT* say "Charlie O'Lanahan" on the sender line. It will simply say "knightflourio10-4-72@comcast.net". Just thought I should let you know, since I wasn't sure you remembered the "knightflourio" name from back in the MOC days or not. I sent you an e-mail from that address, back in November of '06, but you never got back to me, so I wasn't sure whether you made the connection or not.

Also, to be honest with you, the telephone thing isn't such a good idea, since I only have one phone in the house, and the only people who usually call are fucking telemarketers. My sleeping schedule is pretty much different every day, so I wouldn't know what time of day to tell you to call. And, when I'm asleep and the phone rings, I just generally ignore it. My cousin only calls maybe once or twice a month, and, when she does, she always lets it ring at least 7-8 times, so that I'll know it's her and not a telemarketer. (The telemarketers usually hang up after the fourth or fifth ring.)

And, somehow, I suspect you have things you would rather be doing with your time than sitting around waiting for 7-8 rings to see if I'll answer the phone, and then having to repeat everything you say, because I'm so groggy I can barely comprehend it. ;-)

It would really be easier, from my end, to handle the whole thing via e-mail. But, if, for whatever reason, it absolutely *HAS* to be by telephone, then the only thing I would know to do is maybe give you my cell phone #, and let you leave me a voice mail. Even then, though, you would still have to send me an e-mail to let me know you'd done it, because I *NEVER* check it, as a general rule. (My cell phone just sits out in the car, and I only use it for emergencies.) So....like I say, it would really be easier to just do it by e-mail. :-)

SatanSlayer72
Acolyte

Post#6 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:52 pm

If the guy's gonna be there next weekend, go ahead and pick up the shirt for me, and we'll take it from there.

I won't be attending this year. They're re-enacting the Battle Of Fort Sanders this weekend, and I'm definitely *NOT* gonna miss that. It's kind of a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Besides, I couldn't make the trip anyway, as the struts on my car are going bad. And I really wouldn't have wanted to go without Andi anyway, and she's been real sick lately. :-( (She has crohn's disease.) As for myself, I've pretty much gotten all I'm gonna get out of the event. It would've just been for the sake of seeing the whole thing through her eyes, introducing her to you guys, and so forth.

pokerkid
Site Admin

hes out of stock for that shirt

Post#7 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:03 pm

he doesnt know if he is headed down to Knob Creek this coming weekend. But he doesnt have any shirts to hook me up with so you can get the tees you want.

If that changes, i will let you know.
peace
pk