pokerkid
Site Admin

Open Letter To Henry Makow, PhD regarding RENSE BS

Post#1 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Open Letter To Henry Makow, PhD regarding RENSE BS
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2010/ ... makow-phd/
In Uncategorized on October 24, 2010 by crescentandcross

Henry,

In viewing the stats page on my website, I was surprised to see an entry showing a link from your site. When I clicked on it, I was even more surprised to see you weighing on in the latest drama between me and Jeff Rense. The reason I was surprised? There was an extended, one-sided article on the drama where the only “witness” called to testify was Jeff Rense.

Now, I found this odd for several reasons Henry, not the least of which is that you and I have been friends for many years and I would have thought (hoped?) that such an “investigatory” article would include you contacting me as well. After all, not only do you have my personal phone number, you also have my email address.

Sadly, this is not what took place and instead, an article (that for all intents and purposes absolves Jeff Rense of any wrongdoing and makes me look like an irrational hothead) has now been made available for public viewing.

So, given the fact this was done in a public way without me so much as being afforded the opportunity of providing my own testimony during your “investigation”, I now intend to continue in this vein by making this open letter to you public as well.

In the first case Henry, the present “contention” between me and JR is not over merely “2 articles” run since “last summer” as you put it and as (I assume) Rense dishonestly intimated. The situation has been brewing for several years over his running anti-Islamic/neo-con friendly articles, as I have sent him MANY emails–all in a very polite, respectful, and gentle manner, asking him if he thought it was wise to do such things, given the mission we are all supposed to be fighting for. His answers to all of them were of the typical mealy-mouthed/wishy-washy flavor–“freedom of speech/1st amendment” and other verbal gestures and platitudes that he was obviously trying to hide behind in order to justify what was clearly a stupid (and some would say treacherous) decision to carry the water for the enemy.

It also needs to be pointed out that he never, NEVER, presented these articles as “examples” of the lying the enemy does. Like the ridiculous articles written by Devvy Kidd and Frosty Wooldridge that he gave showcase attention to, they were always put out there as “stand alones” with his obvious stamp of approval viz a viz their believability.

It was not until recently that I became less ‘gentle’ in my nudging JR on this issue, and for obvious reasons. Given that innocent people are having their throats cut, their homes and mosques set on fire and, in the case of my good friend Hesham Tillawi who had a car set on fire in the parking lot of the mosque where he and his family attend, this is no longer a theoretical game. Real people are being hurt in real ways and the reason for it is simple–JEWISH LIES, and Jeff Rense–despite the good he may do in running articles critical of Zionism and Jewish power, nevertheless negates the good he does when he allows his forum to be used as an instrument for spreading the enemy’s propaganda.

That this concept even needs elucidation with someone as intelligent and well-educated as you I find totally baffling. Despite the tone of your article (where I am depicted as an “all or nothing guy” who “goes ballistic”) the fact is I am extremely flexible in these matters. I know that beggars can’t be choosers and am grateful for every bit of assistance and energy put forth by everyone in fighting this fight. The obvious proof of this is that I have never given Rense an ounce of grief over the articles he runs dealing with the Art Bell/National Enquirer paranormal-type articles that make the rest of us look like fools for all the nonsense they contain.

HOWEVER, running articles WHICH HE KNOWS BY HIS OWN ADMISSION TO ME to be lies crosses the line between merely “nonsense“ and outright betrayal of the principles we are all (I thought) fighting for.

Now, as to the “event” itself. The fact is that the time span between the last email communication I had with JR and him threatening to send the aforementioned federal agencies against me was nearly 2 weeks. There was NO REASON for him to contact David Duke and use him (for the 4th time) as a messenger in conveying this threat. I had written no articles, had not mentioned his name on any radio programs. His was the provocation, not mine.

Now explain to me Henry, who was the hothead here who “went ballistic”? Was I giving out Jeff Rense’s phone number and home address, both of which I have? No.

Wanting to hear it with my own ears then, I called JR and asked him point blank if he planned on sending the Federal Government to my home, where my wife and 9 children dwell. His answer was a (very loud, might I add) YES, so do not intimate that somehow this is all the product of an overactive imagination on my part, unless of course you want to accuse me of being a liar on top of being a ballistic hothead. Furthermore, in the interests of defending myself against such an unwelcome and unwarranted visit from these aforementioned agencies, I had every right to write an open letter to Jeff Rense, and particularly since he blocked all other forms of me communicating with him.

Now, let me put it to you this way Henry, and again, I am floored that I need to explain the logic of this to you. Let’s say there is a radio host who buys air time from Rense–lots of money. Let’s say that this particular host has it in for Henry Makow, and devotes a good portion of his program to defaming your character with outright lies. Let’s say that the obvious result of this is that Henry is being accused of all sorts of stuff and even getting threats, including damage to his personal property. Does the fact that Jeff Rense runs a lot of things favorable to Henry Makow somehow make this “balance out” in Rense’s favor? Of course not Henry. It is a betrayal on Rense’s part and for a mere 30 pieces of silver.

How is it any different then with the lying, defamatory articles he runs on Islam? If (as I assume) you would view it as a personal betrayal on his part that he would engage in such business, why should those in the Islamic community not as well? Now, expanding on this matter a bit, let’s say that the “ballistic” hothead Mark Glenn, in the interests of not seeing his good friend Henry Makow treated like this, put heat on Jeff Rense to cease and desist in his assisting those defaming you and causing you heartache? Would you oppose this? I don’t think so Henry.

And for the record Henry, I am REGULARLY inundated with comments on my website derogatory and defamatory about you. These comments claim that you are nothing more than a Zionist shill pretending to fight for the truth who cannot be trusted. I have NEVER allowed even one of them to go through. You know why? Because they are not true and we in the “truth” movement have no business peddling things we know to be lies. In fact, there were a couple of “repeat offenders” that I told never to leave comments on my site again because of the unkind and untrue things that were said about you personally. In addition to this, emails I have received over the years questioning your character have NEVER gone unchallanged by me as I have always asserted you to be a good, honest soul who is fighting for what’s right and one of the more important voices in this “movement.” Furthermore, after doing the book review for you for AFP and in the subsequent agreement you had with them to get up-front free advertising in return for which you would send them a portion of the book sales you received from their ad, it was because of MY vouching for your honest character that they agreed to do it, as they were very reluctant to make a deal like that with someone they did not know and had not worked with before.

The real issue here Henry is not the fact that I wrote an open letter to Jeff Rense in the wake of his threats against me personally. What IS at issue here is the fact that we have a person in our midst who hates personal criticism so much that he cannot think or act rationally, who accuses people such as me of being “terrorists” (yes, that was in one of the charges he leveled against me in one of our last emails) and who will threaten his critics with being visited by the FBI and DHS. What kind of ‘man’ engages in tactics such as these? When I had a problem with him, I contacted him personally, as men are designed by their nature to do. The fact that he was too cowardly to do that but instead needed to use David Duke as his bigger, meaner brother in trying to “reason” with me tells us all we need to know about his nature as a man. You know me well enough to know that not only am I a reasonable man, but as well an extremely accommodating one who will avoid conflict whenever I can.

In closing, let me say that I find it very disappointing Henry that you did not see fit to contact me personally when conducting your “investigation” of the matter, and instead chose to write a one-sided article obviously meant to appease the temperament of a coward who runs your articles, helps you sell your books and brings you a lot of exposure. I thought you were made of better stuff than that, but as is becoming an ever-increasing theme in this so called “truth” movement, obviously I was to be disappointed.

MG

10/23/2010

pokerkid
Site Admin

NON-WISDOM FROM THE TALMUD … LIKE THE DONKEY, NON-JEWS WERE

Post#2 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Fuck the satanic TalMUD and its SUPREMACIST non-human view of the world.
pk

NON-WISDOM FROM THE TALMUD … LIKE THE DONKEY, NON-JEWS WERE CREATED TO SERVE JEWS
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/1 ... erve-jews/
October 18, 2010 at 12:10 (Associate Post, Chutzpah, Extremism, Ignorance, Insanity, Intolerance, Israel, Racism)
“Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only to serve the People of Israel.”

Major rabbi says non-Jews are donkeys, created to serve Jews

From Khalid Amayreh in occupied East Jerusalem

A major Jewish religious figure in Israel has likened non-Jews to donkeys and beasts of burden, saying the main reason for their very existence is to serve Jews.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, spiritual mentor of the religious fundamentalist party, Shas, which represents Middle Eastern Jews, reportedly said during a Sabbath homily earlier this week that “the sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews.”

Yosef is considered a major religious leader in Israel who enjoys the allegiance of hundreds of thousands of followers.

Shas is a chief coalition partner in the current Israeli government,

Yosef, also a former Chief Rabbi of Israel, was quoted by the right-wing newspaper, the Jerusalem Post, as saying that the basic function of a goy, a derogatory word for a gentile, was to serve Jews.

“Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world-only to serve the People of Israel,” Yosef said in his weekly Saturday night sermon which was devoted to laws regarding actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on the Sabbath.

Yosef also reportedly said that the lives of non-Jews in Israel are preserved by God in order to prevent losses to Jews.

Yosef, widely considered a prominent Torah sage and authority on the interpretation of Talmud, a basic Jewish scripture, held a comparison between animals of burden and non-Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them…With gentiles, it will be like any person-They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

“This is his servant…That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

Yosef further elucidated his ideas about the servitude of gentiles to Jews, asking “why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap; and we will sit like an effendi and eat.”

“That is why gentiles were created.”

The concept of gentiles being infra-human beings or quasi-animals is well-established in Orthodox Judaism.

For example, rabbis affiliated with the Chabad movement, a supremacist but influential Jewish sect, teach openly that at the spiritual level, non-Jews have the status of animals.

Abraham Kook, the religious mentor of the settler movement, was quoted as saying that the difference between a Jew and a gentile was greater and deeper than the difference between humans and animals.

“The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews — all of them in all different levels — is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.”

Some of Kook’s manifestly racist ideas are taught in the Talmudic college, Merkaz H’arav, in Jerusalem. The college is named after Kook.

In his book, Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, the late Israeli writer and intellectual Israel Shahak argued that whenever Orthodox rabbis use the word “human,” they normally didn’t refer to all humans, but only to Jews, since non-Jews are not considered humans according to Halacha of Jewish law.

A few years ago, a member of the Israeli Knesset, castigated Israeli soldiers for “treating human beings as if they were Arabs.” The Knesset member, Aryeh Eldad, was commenting on the evacuation by the Israeli army of a settler outpost in the West Bank.

Faced with the negative effect of certain Biblical and Talmudic teachings on inter-religious relations, some Christian leaders in Europe have called on the Jewish religious establishment to reform the traditional Halacha perceptions of non-Jews.

However, while the Reform and Conservative sects of Judaism, have related positively to such calls, most Orthodox Jews have totally rejected the calls, arguing that the Bible is God’s word which can’t be altered under any circumstances.

The Bible says that non-Jews living under Jewish rule must serve as “water carriers and wood hewers” for the master race.

In Joshua (9:27), we read ” That day, Joshua made the Gibeonites woodcutters and water carriers for the community and for the altar of the Lord at the Place the Lord would choose. And that is what they are to this days.”

Elsewhere in the Bible, Israelites are strongly urged to treat “strangers living in your midst” humanely “because you yourselves were strangers in Egypt.”