How to get even with TeleMarketers and Junk Mailers

If you got one that helps save time, money, frustration with anything , and feel it might help others, then please share with us and take credit them.
pokerkid
Site Admin

How to get even with TeleMarketers and Junk Mailers

Post#1 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:54 am

All righty now... this idea is NOT a PK original idea, but i Love it so much I have to share it with you folks who may not be doing this to get even at lifes little aggravators.... Telemarketers, and Junk Mailers that come with your bills...

These ideas are easy to use so please spread them to other like minded folk....

Next time a Telemarketer calls you, interrupts you at your family dinner, be ever so polite, as this person is just getting into his/her rap, and tell them to please hold on for just a minute...

Put down the phone, and walk away, Let the telemarketers incurr the longdistance charges and never bother with talking to them again or listen to them blather about.... It saves you time and aggravation , and a little glee knowing that you cost these a$$holes a little money and frustration on their end....

As for junk mail that comes with your bills......
Next time you get junk mail, be ever so kindly to return them with your bill in the same envelope. The company rep on the other end will have to throw the garbage out themselves. it costs you nothing, and THEY GET THE POINT. Hopefully after several thousand of us start doing this, corporate America will stop sending us this crap...

Enjoy, feel guiltless about what you are about to start doing... I have a blast, and feel better about this lifes aggravation...

one last thing , please remember to hang up the phone up, I have forgotton my self a couple of times, and people cant get through to reach you...

:-)
peace
pk

jeffa
Die Hard

Post#2 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:07 pm

On the Junk mail one another fun bit is that most of them have an 800 number on there somewhere. By all means call it and chat away with the person on the other end all the while reminding them that as soon as they stop sending out junk mail to you, you will stop calling them to chat on their pay per call 800 number.

Voodoo
pokerhead

Bully cops @ revenge....

Post#3 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:58 pm

How about one for a neighborhood cop that is A) a jerk B) crooked C) a bully D) has got it coming anyway?

Call from a pay telephone and always identify yourself as Officer "Hitler" or whatever his name is. Call the parents of kids who get into trouble and threaten them. Or, call a married woman late at night, act drunk, and praise her anatomy (get graphic), and if her husband gets on the phone, threaten him. Do it until the woman complains, or files a lawsuit, and then sit back and see what happens.

All in fun, of course........