Usefull News For Coffee Filters
Coffee filter uses!
1. Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine
through a coffee filter.
2. Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are lint-free so they'll leave windows sparkling.
3. Protect china. Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter between each dish.
4. Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. Coffee filters make excellent covers.
5. Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
6. Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
7. Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
8. Weigh chopped foods. Place chopped ingredients in a coffee filter on a kitchen scale.
9. Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods.
10. Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil
from going through the drainage holes.
11. Prevent a popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two holes as needed in a coffee filter. Insert the
popsicle and let the filter catch the drips.
If you got one that helps save time, money, frustration with anything , and feel it might help others, then please share with us and take credit them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest