Cars that run on water

Anything that can help free yourself from the grid...
Solar, Wind, Water, Free Energy
Site Admin

Cars that run on water

Post#1 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:22 pm

Cars that run on water

Ive been reading about stan meyers for years. Patriotic American Jew that died relatively early around 57-58.

To the techies on the board... why doesnt this work in ReALITY? or does it.

Today i was perusing the dailypaul and found this article on HHO or what Ive know as Browns Gas with very special properties.

Please check out the videos and article from Reuters in regards to Japan going ahead with the development of the water car. Screw the oil companies and Oil borse. America can slough off the petro-dollars, and revive this economy like never before.

Poker Faces YouTube WATER CAR folder ... A23BC2CBA5

ps I LOVE American Ingenuity. We can free ourselves from energy bondage. Think about what this truly means for those of us who want to be COMPLETELY off the grid. Energy for cars, homes, grow rooms, work shop etc... Wow no wonder the elites keep making up bogeymen all around the world so we can continue to sleep thru life while being forever plugged into the Matrix

from daily paul...
My experience with HHO Gas.
Posted June 26th, 2008 by oruval

Week one. Other than the excess heat caused by not mixing my electrolyte correctly I will have to state that I am getting an increase of roughly 35% better gas mileage. That is because I have yet to acquire a modulator to fool my O2 sensor and the fuel pump is still supplying a rich mixture of gas. Once I have that I expect the mileage to go up even further. My 98 eclipse was getting around 300 miles to a tank spirited driving and it's a 12 gallon tank. I am getting close to that mark with a little over half a tank of fuel. 280 miles to 7 gallons. That is 40 mpg!!!

My eclipse is a 4 cylinder dual overhead cam.

A friend sent me this video the other day. It has much to do with why this viable technology isn't out yet.

Other than this video I do hear the Japanese aren't waiting around any longer and have started production or trying to start production. Looks like they are telling Big Oil and IMF who have been stifiling this technology for decades to go to hail.

Petrol pricey? Japanese invent car that runs on water ... 6720080613

Also some home design by a person who is claiming to produce 10 liters of hydrogen a minute. Great video.

Site Admin

Petrol pricey? Japanese invent car that runs on water

Post#2 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Petrol pricey? Japanese invent car that runs on water
Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:53pm IST ... 6720080613

TOKYO (Reuters Life!) - Tired of petrol prices rising daily at the pump? A Japanese company has invented an electric-powered, and environmentally friendly, car that it says runs solely on water.

Genepax unveiled the car in the western city of Osaka on Thursday, saying that a liter (2.1 pints) of any kind of water -- rain, river or sea -- was all you needed to get the engine going for about an hour at a speed of 80 km (50 miles).

"The car will continue to run as long as you have a bottle of water to top up from time to time," Genepax CEO Kiyoshi Hirasawa told local broadcaster TV Tokyo.

"It does not require you to build up an infrastructure to recharge your batteries, which is usually the case for most electric cars," he added.

Once the water is poured into the tank at the back of the car, the a generator breaks it down and uses it to create electrical power, TV Tokyo said.

Whether the car makes it into showrooms remains to be seen. Genepax said it had just applied for a patent and is hoping to collaborate with Japanese auto manufacturers in the future.

Most big automakers, meanwhile, are working on fuel-cell cars that run on hydrogen and emit -- not consume -- water.

(Writing by Chika Osaka, editing by Miral Fahmy and Chang-Ran Kim)

© Thomson Reuters 2008 All rights reserved

Site Admin

Great post hipshot

Post#3 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:16 pm

From another post on another forum.... ... re=related

I have been studying the Stan Meyer info for a few months now and have found another cell system that I am copying and using too. They all produce HHO and it is very explosive. The rate of production in ml/min/watt is the key factor that all are seeking to improve.

If my read of this is correct, the discovery that Stan Meyer made is that he found the resonant freq of the water molecule and at that frequency, it takes very little power to make it dissassociate.

He used one of his cell's with 6 or 8 tube sets (2) in each, for each cyl of the dune buggy he converted to run on HHO gas alone... he used no fuel other than the water he was splitting and he did it at about 600 milliamps per cell, but with a higher voltage and frequency... now the voltage came from a combination of the Frequency of the DC signal in a reaction to the capacitive action of the cell itself. Then he took it a step further and split the water in his spark plug device and ingnited it all at the precise time required to fire the cylinder for running the car. He did this utilizing a laser exciter pulse actuated by the cars own distributor. You can see the set up in his demonstrations that are all over the web , with the bulbous laser just over each connector point on the distributor.

Most who look at this from the outside, just quote about the law of Thermodynamics and end it there.... but as in all things there is more to this than that.

You have to remember that he was actually granted over 40 patents for his inventions and his brother is still receiving patents for more work in this arena. His stuff did work, and he died for it.

There are lots of people who saw him and talked to him as he drove his water powered VW buggy across America. There were professor's of physics who studied his work and his car....

Now to take a step back from the brink for a moment... Remember that we are working with improving the efficiency of an ICE (Internal Combustion Engine), which is only 23% efficient as it stands, there is more than enough room to gain improvement that might appear to break the law of T/D, but doesn't. HHO in the cylinders helps the gas burn more completely and you gain power from that, it also gives back some steam and you gain in volume and pressure as well as cooling the cyl temp and makes the next firing cycle more efficient too. So there is a lot of improvement going on here and it allows the ICE to power the alternator to make the current to make the HHO in the first place... no where do you break into over unity here.

Now what Stan did , may go over unity, but I'm not there yet. One step at a time.

Ps: have you listened to Stan"s Colorado Lectures?/ or read his patent's? ... re=related