PokerFace - a conspiratorial expose' band

Post anything thoughts/comments you may have related to our music. We have four discs out; Made In America, Sex lies and Politiks, Next!, and Game of love. We would love to hear from you....
pokerkid
Site Admin

Post#1 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:36 pm

posted today 2-18-5 on honestmediatoday

http://www.honestmediatoday.com/recent_news.htm
Benjamin Disraeli once remarked, "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes..." Disraeli's statement is one of those self-evident truths that those who research these issues always come to realize: our nation--indeed, even our world itself--is naught but a plutocracy with hidden strings.

Read more (or see their website - www.PokerFace.com )

http://www.honestmediatoday.com/pokerface.htm

Benjamin Disraeli once remarked, "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes..." Disraeli's statement is one of those self-evident truths that those who research these issues always come to realize: our nation--indeed, even our world itself--is naught but a plutocracy with hidden strings.

Of course, these "strings" aren't always so hidden, as we see in this picture of George W. Bush from page 17 of the Australian Jewish News of 15 February 2002:

Yes, that's George W. Bush all right. Isn't this a cute picture?

And what Jews were trying to demonstrate in this picture is that--to them--he's essentially their puppet. Puppet or not, Jews inordinately influence America's foreign and domestic policy decisions--one might even dare say "dictate." What would Bush say to his fellow Jews if he saw this picture? I imagine it would be something like this that George W. Bush would promulgate:

"Gee, golly whiz, hah hah, I guess you're right. I'm your little puppet. Would you like me to say, 'Axis of Evil' again for you, puppeteers?"

In actuality, he'd say whatever they'd write.

In the accompanying article in the Australian Jewish News, Jews joked about how one of their own sitting at the White House dinner table with Bush was trying to get him to play with a Jewish toy, a dreidel. This is one of those rare moments when Jews displayed a bit of honesty, and for that they probably should be praised for being honest (even if in a Jewish paper, intended just for Jews and no prying "Goyim" eyes).

The picture of Bush is one of those revealing moments, like in 1997 when Ben Stein wrote the article for e-online, "Do Jews Run the Media? You Bet They Do--and What of it?" While others have commented on Stein's article, coming from Stein, a Jewish writer, it almost seems strange for him to admit this.

Why is it that somehow we might ignore what anyone else but Jews say about things involving Jews? Introspectively, it probably has something to do with that guilt-complex they try to foist on you whenever you dare to criticize anything to do with Jews.

Vouchsafed, not all Jews are involved in some grandiose conspiracy--any more so than all former employees at Enron were involved in that company's demise. Nevertheless, just as some Enron employees did cause Enron's collapse, there have been some powerful Jews throughout history, such as the Rothschild dynasty, influencing world decisions through their vast network of strings they pull.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws," said Mayer Amschel Rothschild. It has been said that his dynasty now has the world's money.

Without a doubt, some Jews do exhibit a disproportionate amount of control over the media, a monopoly in fact. This can only, logically be explained as a method to influence people.

To most reading about this here, who have researched these issues, none of this should be too surprising. However, what is surprising is that PokerFace has decided to tackle some of these issues dealing with conspiracies of all sorts--from the Illuminati on. And they sound pretty good--not that "screaming" that is called music by some but, rather, well-defined lyrics amidst some talented musicians.

While I'm uncertain what the band's members think about my comments on the Jewish media monopoly--and they may even disagree(?)--they're certainly worth listening to.

If you go to their website, there are some music samples they've made available that tell more about them. Take a look; you won't be disappointed.

The rest of this page is copied from PokerFace. See PokerFace's website for more info: http://www.PokerFace.com

Return to “AnythingMusic ..... about Face”