Review by POWERFULBANDS.COM

Post anything thoughts/comments you may have related to our music. We have four discs out; Made In America, Sex lies and Politiks, Next!, and Game of love. We would love to hear from you....
pokerkid
Site Admin

Review by POWERFULBANDS.COM

Post#1 » Mon May 31, 2004 2:58 pm

http://www.powerfulbands.com/forum/phpB ... ic.php?t=9
POKERFACE !! I am so impressed I can feel the hair standing up on my arms. A blend of smooth, kick ass, Rock-n-Roll with lyrics of liberty. Exellent in every facet. When I recieved the cd "Made In America" from Pokerface I was already impressed from the cover art and insert. It is covered with information concerning our freedom, and how/why we are in grave danger of losing it. I then talked to frontman Paul Topete, and was impressed with his attitude and his beliefs. Then I put the cd in the player while I was playing some pool and ended up listening to it almost all night long. (and I wont listen to something over and over again like that unless every song is really good) The lyrics and vocals combined with background harmonies hit you right where it counts: YOUR HEART!! Kicking guitar (impressively fly solos too), punchy bass, and tight knit drums add a crunchy, yet smooth, power to it. It is really, really, good folks. This is truly a politically and musically POWERFUL BAND. "Made in America" is a must have! There are also about three hours of interactive stuff on the cd to check out on computer to enlighten the unaware. I'm hoping they will send me some of their older stuff for review too. Im looking to possibly selling "Made in America" right here from PowerfulBands.com. But until then, you can go to the PokerFace website and grab it.
These guys are TRUE PATRIOTS and I salute them with my heart,
my soul, and my guitar!!
I rate them a 6 (1-5 scale)!!!!
James Shackleford
METALMASTER@POWERFULBANDS.com

POKERFACE:
www.PokerFace.com
Hear a sample song: CONTROL

Dont let yourself grow old through lack of POWERFUL music.

Return to “AnythingMusic ..... about Face”